Farmers Insurance Agent in Leander, TX
Arlene Kay KuskeAbout Me
As your local Farmers Insurance® Agent in Leander, Tx, I specialize in home, auto, business, life insurance and more. My office is conveniently located in Leander at 2405 S Highway 183, just south of the Gateway Shopping Center.
The Kuske Insurance Agency is a full-service multi-line insurance agency, where we like to spoil our clients with exceptional customer experience. Although my name is on the front door, it’s truly a team effort and a family business. I sincerely care about people and our community, and it shows when you walk through the door or talk to me or my staff on the phone.
Backed by this incredible company that my co-owner and husband, Wayne Kuske, has worked with for over 32 years and I've had the privilege of working for throughout the last 15 years, I know firsthand the dedication and integrity of the leadership team and employees who make Farmers so special. Our Claims Team is second to none and we are always there when you need us.
Give me a call at (512) 260-7788 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Leander, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Texas residents.
Operation Liberty Hill 1st Annual Fundraiser Golf Tournament
Our own Michael Kuske - Future Agent is hard at work networking and supporting our local community needs!
Point Venture Lions Club!
I am honored to be a member of the hardest working non-profit community organization, the Point Venture Lions Club! And the best part...We have so much fun!!!
- May 24, 2020Rating 5.0Arlene has been such a big help with showing us home owners insurance info and being able to bundle. She’s quick to respond by phone or email and answers all of the questions I’ve had. I would highly recommend her!Response from ArleneMay 25, 2020Thank you so much, Torie! It was such a pleasure working with you and the Kuske Agency looks forward to working For you!
Welcome to our Farmers Family!
- May 20, 2020Rating 5.0Great serviceResponse from ArleneMay 20, 2020Thank you so much, Larry. That's always our goal. Welcome to the Kuske Agency and the Farmers family!
- April 3, 2020Rating 5.0Arlene has been great!Response from ArleneApril 3, 2020Thank you, Patrick! And welcome to Kuske Agency! We are so happy to be your new agent and thank you for your business.
- December 3, 2019Rating 5.0Above and beyond service. All great things to say about this business. No problems.Response from ArleneDecember 3, 2019Thank you, Robert. We strive to always give the highest level of service and appreciate your kind review.
- October 18, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful staffResponse from ArleneOctober 19, 2019Thank you, Barbara. Our agency strives to give our insureds 100% everyday and we appreciate your kind review.
- October 4, 2019Rating 5.0Arlene is AMAZING! She makes you feel like family and makes every effort to make sure you know what's going on at every step of the process. The process was so smooth and the coverage for the price beat out everyone else. I would highly recommend Arlene to anyone who has insurance needs!Response from ArleneOctober 12, 2019Thank you so much, Patrick. You are so kind. And we are so happy to have you as part of our Agency family. Congratulations on your new home and Welcome to
- September 26, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent experience with Arlene Kuske. Very thorough in identifying our car, home, and umbrella needs and limitations. Very satisfied with coverage provided on entire insurance package and delighted with premium costs.Response from ArleneSeptember 26, 2019Thank you so much, Gary and Welcome to the Kuske Agency and the Farmers Family! We really enjoyed working with you and are so glad our policies fit your needs.
- September 13, 2019Rating 5.0Very well informed on my policy. The right coverage for the right price, it was researched and delivered [in a short amount of time do to my delays]. I am very happy with the professional character of the office and personnel.Response from ArleneSeptember 13, 2019Thank you so much for working with our agency. It is an honor to be acting as your Insurance Agent and we look forward to our future together.
- September 6, 2019Rating 5.0I wanted to change insurance agents after my agent retired after 30+ years. I knew I needed someone to look out for me and be my advocate yet not try to over insure me; I found that with Arlene and Michael Kuske. They represent Farmers Insurance and from the beginning they worked tirelessly to get the best prices and to educate me on what type of insurance would work best for me and my family. Thank you so much for your care and concern.Response from ArleneSeptember 12, 2019Mary, you are so welcome. It is our honor to help you with your insurance needs. Welcome to Kuske Insurance Agency and the Farmers Family.
- May 31, 2019Rating 5.0I'm a former customer of Farmers Insurance returning after experience with a company that didn't have a local agent. Arlene and Michael are very friendly and take the time to answer all my questions and make sure everything is clarified!Response from ArleneMay 31, 2019Welcome back to our Farmers family, David! We are so honored by your trust in our agency and your kind words. Thank you!
- May 23, 2019Rating 5.0Great Agency and Agent!Response from ArleneMay 23, 2019Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you and are honored to service your insurance needs.