Farmers Insurance Agent in League City, TX
Dan FrickeyAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in League City, Texas, we help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance, golf cart and more. As a League City resident for 22 years, I am passionate about making sure my community is protected.
Give me a call at (281) 461-8707 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in League City, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Texas residents.
La Brisa Mexican Bar & Grill
This is one of our favorite restaurants to eat and have margaritas while relaxing after work! Even with all the road work, the League City location is open and accessible.
- September 27, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional but with a family touch.Response from DanSeptember 27, 2019Thanks Paul.
- September 3, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent, I was in the market and Dan offered to take a look at what he could do. Tracy Ward was great in helping get all this set up. My wife and I look forward to a long relationship with Frickey Insurance Agency.Response from DanSeptember 3, 2019Thanks Ken. I'll pass this on to Tracy. Talk to you soon.
- August 1, 2019Rating 5.0Dan has been exceptional regarding the insurance issue. I'm very forgetful, but he has been very tactful about reminding me to complete the essential paper work. He even come to me for discussing and advice on insurance needs. He deserves more than 5 starsResponse from DanAugust 1, 2019Thank you. We appreciate your feedback. Talk to you soon.
- August 1, 2019Rating 5.0Always a pleasure doing business with Dan and his staffResponse from DanAugust 1, 2019Thanks Jay for your feedback. I will pass this on to the staff as well. Hope to see you soon.
- July 20, 2019Rating 5.0Patti was very informative and helpful in my insurance review. She informed me of new programs that are going to save me money on both homeowners and car insurance. She was very professional while also being personable.
- July 14, 2019Rating 5.0Patti was very helpful and knowledgeable!
- June 5, 2019Rating 5.0Best experienceResponse from DanJune 5, 2019Thank you.
- May 26, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful and willing to answer all my questions/concerns. Traci was friendly and easy to work. Met all my expectations.
- May 11, 2019Rating 5.0Great helpResponse from DanMay 23, 2019Thank you. We will pass this onto our staff. Let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great weekend.
- April 6, 2019Rating 5.0My husband and I are so pleased with this agency and their attention to details. Dan Frickey frequently reaches out to us whenever he sees that he can get us a better rate on our insurance. He did that recently and saved us some money on one of our policies. Plus, he is always available when we have questions which are answered promptly either by him or his competent staff.
- March 29, 2019Rating 5.0, My experience with your company has been excellent thus far. Keep up the good work! Have a blessed day! Sincerely, CynthiaResponse from DanMarch 29, 2019Thank you for the review. It is our pleasure to service your Insurance needs.
- March 23, 2019Rating 5.0Dan and his team are very friendly and helpful! They got creative and found ways to reduce my costs without sacrificing coverage - a huge win in my book!
- February 20, 2019Rating 5.0Staff went right to work as soon as I sat down and provided me with a policy at a price I could afford and did not change because they worked with the underwriters to get the most accurate quote.
- October 24, 2018Rating 5.0Customer service is great. I feel like a valued customer when I call or come into your office as any concern I have is immediately addressed.
- October 22, 2018Rating 5.0Great customer service. Very knowledgeable and professional. Took care of all my needs. What a great experience???👴
- September 26, 2018Rating 5.0I received the information I needed in a quick turnaround time. The agent was very helpful and informative.
- September 1, 2018Rating 5.0This is an Agency made up of caring, very professional people.
- August 4, 2018Rating 5.0My expectations were met in my recent interaction with your office. Your staff is very friendly and helpful...very very nice.
- July 29, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent service!
- July 8, 2018Rating 5.0Thanks to Farmers agent Patti Gingo for her
efficiency, professionalism, and courtesy.
I requested quotes from two other major well known agencies. My decision to change was based on her detailed explanation, her professional knowledge, and most important
their customer care. My questions were answered thoroughly. She saved me quite a bit of money with same coverage.
Don Frickey Agency