Farmers Insurance Agent in League City, TX
Angie R SmithAbout Me
Having lived in League City, TX, for the past 20 years, I know nothing is more important than our community's well-being. This is why, as your local Farmers® agent, I'm proud to offer guidance and knowledge to help my neighbors protect the other important things in life! I have the experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's business, auto, home or more!
Give me a call at (832) 932-5195 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Subject to restrictions.
PWS LD-01 10/17
We currently service Galveston, Harris and Brazoria Counties, in addition to local businesses in our League City, Texas areas. We love working with our Small Business Owners!
No two companies are exactly alike. That’s why you can build a customized Farmers business insurance policy with options that provide coverage for your specific needs and challenges. Call me today to learn more.
Farmers has spent the last 60 years getting to know outdoor enthusiasts. From boats, personal watercraft and off-road vehicles to motor homes, travel trailers and 5th wheels, we have an array of specialized coverage options. Call me today for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- May 20, 2020Rating 5.0Very professional and responsive staff.
- April 6, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent, friendly, knowledgeable, professional, fast, responsive, the list goes on. Wonderful experience.
- February 24, 2020Rating 5.0Angie is always so amazing and on top of things. She has a way of making all of her clients feel like they’re the only one. Her agency is definitely by far been then best Insurance company I’ve dealt with. We highly recommend her and her agency to others.
- January 29, 2020Rating 5.0Our agent, Angie Smith is wonderful. We wanted to change our auto insurance company and she made the process so smooth and easy. She came in on a Sunday (not a normal working day) and had us with coverage by 12:01 a.m.
I would recommend her to anyone.
- December 19, 2019Rating 5.0I have been a client of Angie's for some years now from rental coverage then transitioned with her into my new home as well as auto needs. My home flooded after Harvey and Angie was with me every step of the way with information on who to call and what steps I needed to take to comforting me as I cried on the phone. She is the epitome of what a agent is suppose to be as her and her staff always goes the extra mile for clients.
- December 4, 2019Rating 5.0Great service
- October 12, 2019Rating 5.0Angie was very helpful in assisting me in my effort to review my current insurance coverages. Her assistance helped me to compare policy features and assess risk retention matters.Response from AngieNovember 11, 2019Thank you John, We are happy to assist, Looking forward in taking care of you and your wife
- September 30, 2019Rating 5.0Thanks for the fair quote on my home insurance policy. Angie and Kristal are awesome to do business with and they now have my entire assets insured. I would recommend this Farmers insurance agent and her staff highly. Thanks AngieResponse from AngieNovember 11, 2019Thank you John. We are certainly blessed to have you and your family with my agency
- September 18, 2019Rating 5.0Extremely helpful, super knowledgeable, very professional and always friendly. Great experience. I’d give 10 stars if I could.Response from AngieNovember 11, 2019Jorge, Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your insurance needs. Looking forward in taking care of you
- September 11, 2019Rating 5.0Angie was very informative and helpful! It did not take long to get the ball rolling and get set up.