Farmers Insurance Agent in Kemah, TX
Martha Janie HolmesAbout Me
As a resident of Texas for over 41 years, I'm proud to serve League City and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers® agent. Having served in the US Air Force, I understand what it's like to serve in the best interest of the community. In that capacity, I enjoy helping my clients' address their insurance needs and finding solutions to them. I am very hands-on and want to make sure that I can guide you through the insurance process to ensure that you are properly educated on your coverage options.
Whether you're looking for home insurance for the new house, auto insurance for the family car, recreational coverage for that prized boat, business insurance to set up that new shop or restaurant or life insurance to protect your family - it's imperative that you are well-taken care off.
If you're located in Kemah, Texas, the greater Houston metro area or beyond, I welcome you to stop by my office which is conveniently located behind West Marine in Kemah Texas. I will make the insurance process easy and personalized so that you can rest well knowing you are covered.
Give me a call at (281) 316-1290 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Subject to restrictions.
PWS LD-04 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 23, 2020Rating 5.0Janie always is quick to respond and provides excellent customer service. She takes the time to listen and provides creative solutions.
- September 12, 2019Rating 5.0Stephanie
- September 8, 2019Rating 5.0Professional, courteous, promptly and accurately responds to all questions and concerns.
- June 15, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful
- May 11, 2019Rating 5.0Janie goes over & beyond to be a superb advocate for me to keep my rates as low as possible. She is a real winner agent.
- April 18, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional, knowledgable, and concerned about our insurance needs and coverages. It was a pleasure working with her.
- April 3, 2019Rating 5.0Janie was very friendly and helpful when I got ready to shop for new insurance on my home and autos. I am very happy with the service and the coverage.
Barbara TinkerResponse from Martha JanieApril 23, 2019Thank you Barbara! You were a pleasure to visit with!
- March 20, 2019Rating 5.0Martha was recommended to me by my brother and his wife. She has made buy insurance for my new house. I was even more pleased that she was able get my auto insurance cheaper 😁. Highly recommend her to anyone!
- September 30, 2018Rating 5.0Janie has always been available any time I call her or need help. She looks out for me and my family’s best interest and I will be using her for years to come.
- August 29, 2018Rating 5.0Janie is always very responsive to my needs. Very friendly and helpful.
- August 12, 2018Rating 5.0Very informative and professional
- August 4, 2018Rating 5.0Janie works with you to help with correct coverage and to get you the best rate possible.
- May 23, 2018Rating 5.0Amazing response and couldn’t be happier with the level of customer service so far.
- April 18, 2018Rating 5.0Amazingly friendly, helpful and knowledgeable! Janie was always very quick to respond to any questions we had during our process of switching our policies over to Farmer’s. I have no doubt that there was an immense amount of work that went on in the background that we never had to deal with or worry about. She just took care of it!
- March 10, 2018Rating 5.0I am glad I choose Farmers for our insurance needs. Martha Holmes was great and explained everything to me. She made the process so easy.