Farmers Insurance Agent in Katy, TX
As your local Farmers® agent in Katy, TX, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (281) 231-2280 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 10 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Awards and Honors
Championship Award Winner and Topper Club Award Winner
Firethorne, Cinco Ranch, Cross Creek Ranch Fulshear, Grand Lakes, Seven Meadows, and Cane Island
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
Hurricane season is upon us. Be prepared!
1. Stock up on emergency supplies-Have a week's supply of water, plenty of nonperishable food items and refill necessary prescriptions for all family members, including pets.
2. Create an evacuation route for all family members.-Identify two meeting places. Designate one outside your home and one outside you neighborhood, in case you cannot return home. Make sure all parties have the address and phone number of the meeting place outside your neighborhood.
3. Identify the location of community shelters.
4. Fill your vehicle's gas tank and make sure you have a car charger for your cell phone.
5. Review and understand your insurance coverage.-Understand your deductibles for hurricane damage. Ask you agent about flood insurance.
Giving back to our Community is an honor and privilege
My Hobbies and Favorite Activities
Farmers Friendly Review Service
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.