Farmers Insurance Agent in Jefferson, TX
Christy BurlesonAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent on N Vale Street, Jefferson Tx, I understand what matters most to you. I will get to know you personally, and make sure you are more than just another file in the cabinet. With 12 years of experience in the insurance industry, I have the knowledge and tools to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, mobile home, boats, motorcycles, renters, business insurance and more. We provide cell phone numbers for after-hours so that everything is quicker and more efficient! Stop by my office today.
Give me a call at (903) 665-8048 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Jefferson, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Texas residents.
Visit Amber Morris at The Old Vault and tell her the girls at Farmers Insurance sent you.
The best antique and collectible shop in town.
A unique gift shop with a boutique.
124 S Main St, Linden Tx 75563
Marion County Chamber of Commerce
Welcome to the City of Jefferson, Texas…”Riverport to the Southwest”. At a time when steamboats plied the Big Cypress River from the Port of New Orleans, true Southern gentility was the order of the day. This sense of timelessness prevails even unto today.
steamboatLet yourself be whisked away to a land not far away as you glide peacefully along an open-air riverboat where Jefferson’s colorful past comes alive. Take a ride into the 19th century as you travel on a steam engine train of which played a significant role in Jefferson’s history.
Relax in a horse drawn carriage ride and hear the many legends and lore. Relive the past as you stroll through museums and special places of interest. Spend a memorable evening in an historic hotel or motel or one of the many elegant bed & breakfasts. Jefferson is well known as the Bed & Breakfast Capitol of Texas.
Ease along the brick streets as you enter the merchant’s shops and be dazzled by their variety of wares. Allow yourself to be captivated by culinary delights ranging from casual to fine dining.
Settle in for a journey through time when the living was easy and the era was golden. As you stand on the banks of the Big Cypress you’ll get a sense of days gone by. Close your eyes and you can almost hear the whistle of steamboats entering port, the rustle of long petticoats and riverboat gamblers trying their fortune.
- Volunteering in my community.
- Visiting Wineries
- Hanging out with my family on the lake.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 30, 2020Rating 5.0Great customer service and painless transition from other insurance company.Response from ChristyAugust 30, 2020Thank you Leah.
- August 8, 2020Rating 5.0The experience we have with famers is great. Need a question or concern I call and it was answered. The staff is wonderful. Thank you Christy, and your staff.Response from ChristyAugust 8, 2020Thank you for giving us the opportunity. We appreciate you.
- July 19, 2020Rating 5.0Christy was able to help us reduce our auto ins per month. Thank you.Response from ChristyJuly 19, 2020Welcome to the Farmers Family.
- June 26, 2020Rating 5.0Christy Burleson, our agent, went above and beyond in helping us. She worked extremely hard to get us the best coverage for the best price.
- June 26, 2020Rating 5.0Christy Burleson, our agent, went above and beyond in helping us. She worked extremely hard to get us the best coverage for the best price.Response from ChristyJune 26, 2020Thank you for giving me the opportunity.
- March 30, 2020Rating 5.0Great experience! Saved $$Response from ChristyMarch 30, 2020Thank you! We appreciate you.
- January 20, 2020Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable and professional.
I was completely comfortable that Christi
Was taking care of my insurance needs with
the best coverages, but also doing it at the
best price!Response from ChristyJanuary 21, 2020We appreciate you and are so glad that we could help you!
- December 21, 2019Rating 5.0Such great service, knowledgeable and friendly people to deal with!! One call made me realize this was the place for me!!Response from ChristyDecember 21, 2019Aww. Thank you! We are so excited to have you as a customer.
- December 20, 2019Rating 5.0It is so good to have a local person to guide me through the process that makes me feel I am a person not A NumberResponse from ChristyDecember 20, 2019Thank you! We love helping our customers and look forward to helping you for many years.
- September 19, 2019Rating 5.0Did not understand the change over date being 10 days out on vehicles.Response from ChristyNovember 26, 2019There's an early shopper discount that you get if you wait 7 days to issue policy. We always want you to get as many discounts as possible to save you money.
- August 26, 2019Rating 5.0Macie was very patient with me, and very thorough in going over every detail and option for my home owners and auto insurance.Response from ChristyAugust 26, 2019We appreciate you and are proud to be your insurance agency!
- August 8, 2019Rating 5.0Our agent is always awesome! You can contact her ANY time.. Night, Day, Office Hours, Weekends.. Just ask, she's there! So glad we made the change to Burleson Farmers Insurance!Response from ChristyJanuary 22, 2020Thank you! We are glad that you made the change as well!
- August 7, 2019Rating 5.0prompt and courteous.Response from ChristyJanuary 22, 2020Thank you John!
- August 1, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent professional service, very, very kind, and saved me ALOT of money for an even better policy than my prior Insurance company that I was with...Thank you Christy for your help in getting my policy in a rapid manner....BJWResponse from ChristyAugust 1, 2019It's my pleasure. Thank you!
- July 26, 2019Rating 5.0It was hassle free. Easiest transition I've had.Response from ChristyJanuary 22, 2020We appreciate you!
- May 8, 2019Rating 5.0As always they were friendly and helpful. I never have to worry because they always have our back!Response from ChristyJune 4, 2019Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you for many years to come.
- April 10, 2019Rating 4.0We have found Christy and her staff to be extremely helpful in finding the right policies for us. She has deleted things which were not pertinent to our location and needs while increasing our coverage for less money.Response from ChristyApril 24, 2019Thanks Julane! We are always here for you!
- February 27, 2019Rating 5.0Great service
- February 27, 2019Rating 5.0AwesomeResponse from ChristyJuly 7, 2019Thanks Stephanie!
- February 18, 2019Rating 5.0Christy was very responsive - even answering me after hours. She has quoted me on all my insurance needs but I have only decided to go with Farmers on my newest purchase at this time. Still evaluating my other options.Response from ChristyJuly 7, 2019Thank you for the great review!