Farmers Insurance Agent in Georgetown, TX
Michelle Smith McCoyAbout Me
Born in raised in Texas, originally from Amarillo and living in Central since 1995, I am proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® Agent located in Georgetown, serving Williamson County, Travis County, Lampasas, and the entire surrounding area. In the years I've spent living here, I have grown to not only understand our unique community, but I also take great pride in protecting the area that we live in. Give me a call and we can discuss all your options for Life, Home, Auto, Recreational insurance, protecting my fellow small business owners and more!
At the Michelle McCoy Insurance Agency, our focus is always on putting our customers first and educating our clients on the unexpected. We want every customer to have a uniquely individual experience, focusing on only the policies you need, ensuring quality over quantity. We want to establish a long-lasting business relationship built on trust, and we do so by focusing on advising for you instead of selling to you. I can go home happy, knowing that I’ve provided you with the service and coverage you need to protect your current and future assets.
I have been with Farmers and the insurance industry for over 3 years and have 20 years of experience as a medical professional before that, so I have the knowledge and skillset to help you better understand your coverage options. I invite you to stop by the office which is conveniently located between the Koy Animal Clinic and the Exxon, within the Village Lake Office Condos. This community is more than where we live, its home and I look forward to meeting you in person or chatting over the phone and welcoming you to the Farmers family.
Give me a call at (512) 930-5022 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Your family is young and growing, so you may be juggling a mortgage, auto loans, and childcare costs. While your expenses may continue to expand over time, you may want an affordable life insurance policy that helps you plan for your family’s financial future until the kids are grown and the house is paid off.
You’re more established in life. In addition to providing a death benefit to your beneficiaries, you may leverage the loan or partial surrender features of certain policies to help support things like supplemental retirement income, caring for a family member with a disability or preparing for eventual estate taxes.
You’re single and have no children. The death benefit proceeds from your life insurance policy may help support obligations such as the costs of your personal debts, medical bills or final expenses — and may also help leave a legacy to someone you love or a favorite charity.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 27, 2020Rating 5.0Jaida and Michelle are awesome. They took the time to go over everything and provided me with the coverage I needed. I was really impressed with both of them. Anybody needing insurance, I recommend them. Thank you!!Response from MichelleOctober 1, 2020Brenda, thank you so much for the sweet review. We appreciate you and your trust in our agency. Thank you for allowing us to help you with your insurance needs. - Michelle & Jaida
- September 4, 2020Rating 5.0Jaida has been incredibly helpful!Response from MichelleSeptember 4, 2020Crissy, we appreciate you so much! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you with your insurance needs! BTW... I think Jaida is pretty awesome too :) -Michelle
- March 16, 2020Rating 5.0Michelle is so kind and is such great advocate!Response from MichelleMarch 16, 2020Katie, we appreciate you!!! I truly enjoy working with you to ensure your new home is covered. Congrats!!!
- February 12, 2020Rating 5.0Agent shows sincerity in helping me get the cheapest and best coverage for my situation. Very knowledgeable, genuinely caring, extremely helpful, totally honest and very sweet! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Response from MichelleMarch 16, 2020I am not sure how I missed responding to this. I am so sorry!!! Thanks so much! It is an honor to have you as a part of our Farmers Family. We appreciate you! - Michelle
- February 1, 2020Rating 5.0I appreciate that someone was finally trying to save me some money. But Michelle also made sure that the savings were a good fit based on my driving history.Response from MichelleFebruary 3, 2020Becky, thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate you and your trust in us for your insurance needs. I am so glad we could help ensure your coverages fit your needs and budget! - Michelle
- January 16, 2020Rating 5.0Super friendly and easy to get in touch with! She answered all my questions in a timely manner and got me the best deal...Response from MichelleJanuary 16, 2020Kim, you are a pleasure to work with. We appreciate you and look forward to helping you with your insurance needs for many years to come! - Michelle
- October 6, 2019Rating 5.0Michelle and Emily make the insurance procurement process an enjoyable experience. They hold office "open houses" with snacks and informal chats and regularly check in with clients to determine that insurance needs are up to date.
A pleasure doing business with this agency.Response from MichelleOctober 8, 2019Mike, we appreciate you so much! Thank you for the kind words. We are honored that you trust us to take care of your insurance needs. Please stop by anytime! - Michelle
- July 20, 2019Rating 5.0My wife and I are new to the area. Didn't know any agents, but felt drawn to Michelle's office. Glad we were!
Michelle was not pushy. She listened to our needs and counseled us regarding the renter's insurance that we needed. Along the way she took time to listen and offer several solutions. The choice was always ours and her guidance was practical and easy to understand.
The young lady that greets you at the door was just as nice and informative as could ever be expected. :)Response from MichelleJuly 22, 2019Dave, we are so glad you did also! It was such a pleasure getting to know both of you. We truly enjoyed helping you with this transition to Texas. Hope your move is smooth. Please feel free to stop by anytime... Who knows, we may even have more cupcakes ;)
- April 26, 2019Rating 5.0Michelle took two hours to go over everything with me for auto, home and umbrella and patiently answered all my questions. We also had a lovely “get to know you” chat!Response from MichelleApril 26, 2019Thank you so much! It was so nice getting to know you. Stop by anytime for a cup of coffee and a chat! We appreciate you and look forward to working with you for many years to come!
- February 14, 2019Rating 5.0Michelle was very friendly and quick to respond to my questions. I highly recommend!Response from MichelleFebruary 19, 2019Thank you!!! It was a pleasure helping you! We appreciate you and your trust in Michelle McCoy Agency.
- January 16, 2019Rating 5.0great serviceResponse from MichelleJanuary 16, 2019Karen, thank you! We appreciate you and your trust in our agency for your insurance needs.
- January 7, 2019Rating 5.0Michelle is a wonderful person, a person who cares about my families’ needs, as well as all of her clients. A wonderful person make a wonderful agent. I appreciate her time and devotion to getting it right.Response from MichelleJanuary 16, 2019Becky, thank you so much!!! We appreciate you! We look forward to working with you for many years to come. You and clients like you are what makes Michelle McCoy Farmers Agency so special!