Farmers Insurance Agent in Georgetown, TX
Jason GarnerAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Georgetown, Lampasas and Sun City, Texas for over the last 24 years, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, RV, business insurance and more. We have several convenient office locations to serve you best!
Give me a call at (512) 931-2167 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
My Other Office
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 8, 2020Rating 5.0I have worked with Jason before and am happy to be back to Jason and Farmers.
- October 21, 2020Rating 5.0Easy, fast, said he would get back to me In 15 min and called me back In less than 10min! I appreciate that a lot! Thanks Jason.
- October 16, 2020Rating 5.0Jason Garner is a very professional insurance agent. He always follows up on any outstanding details. His communication skills are excellent.
- August 22, 2020Rating 5.0So far very satisfied. Staff has been very helpful. Looking forward to meeting everyone in person.
MikeResponse from JasonAugust 24, 2020Thank you for the review. We are looking forward to meeting you as well. Please let me know if we can do anything for you.
- February 13, 2020Rating 1.0We worked directly with Tina setting up our auto insurance. So we don’t feel it is appropriate to rate an experience with you that we didn’t have. Tina has always taken care of our insurance needs. She is so kind and very helpful. This communication will not process unless we press a star. That is why we choose the first star.
- February 2, 2020Rating 5.0My experience with Jason is that he is honest and has my best interest at heart.
He's not going to sell me something I don't need or withhold information I need to make an informed decision.
- November 3, 2019Rating 5.0Very business like and professional. Covered and explained all questions we had on terminology and specifics on the policy. Saved me some money overall and increased my home coverage. Very satisfied. I like dealing with someone I know personally.
- July 18, 2019Rating 5.0Being a Lampasas native, and always working through Eddie's office even after we moved to Georgetown, we've always been very pleased with Farmer's service. Tina is great and goes above and beyond to be helpful. She is very knowledgeable and service-oriented. On a one to five scale, she rates a 10.
- July 1, 2019Rating 4.0My dealings with Farmers has just begun. The limited dealings have been Good and I hope they will continue in cordial way.
- February 28, 2019Rating 5.0Great service
- February 24, 2019Rating 5.0Jason takes the time to explain the best options available and is always prompt in fielding my calls.
- February 16, 2019Rating 5.0Agent was very friendly, and knowledgeable. We were very satisfied with our experience of changing over to Farmers from another company we had been with for 30 + years.
- February 14, 2019Rating 5.0We had an excellent experience with Tina Matney! She was quick in getting us quotes and explained everything in detail. The rates we received on our homeowners and auto beat all others.
- December 30, 2018Rating 5.0Paula was just terrific. I was getting disappointed and discouraged from previous quotes and inquires from other agencies and then when I
called farmer's in Georgetown I heard news of hope from Paula on the other side of the phone. Called around some more which confirmed that they had the best rate for me and sincerely wanted me to get the best coverage and rate. So thank you Paula. A community feeling insurance agency!
- December 16, 2018Rating 5.0I would recommend Mr Garner and Paula to anyone looking for an insurance agent. Each time I have called their office they have been helpful and kind. They take the time to explain all the options and discounts available for coverage. Thank you for helping me with my insurance needs.
- November 22, 2018Rating 5.0He listens then thoughtfully considers the information before giving his suggestions.
Very friendly and helpful.
I will recommend him to others.
- October 4, 2018Rating 5.0Glad I have Jason for an insurance agent. He is knowledgeable, patient, pleasant to work with and has saved us money on our insurance needs. Especially on our new home insurance recently.
- September 3, 2018Rating 5.0Although I can not get a hold of him immediately (as of course I'm his only client - NOT!!) He always replies back very shortly after I have left a Voice Message. He is very knowledgeable in what he does and is always extremely nice and easy to deal with.
- August 22, 2018Rating 5.0Extremely helpful.
The best part?
ALLWAYS ANSWERS MY CALLS PERSONALLY!
Remember the last time that happened to you?
- August 4, 2018Rating 5.0Good communication skills used by salesman.
Attention to my specific needs concerning a reduction in annual costs.
Excellent listening skills.
Kind, accommodating and delightful disposition.