Farmers Insurance Agent in Garland, TX
Michael Paul CallahanAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Garland, TX. I help customers like you, identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. I'm just a phone call away to help make you smarter about your insurance options. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance, or looking at ways to save for your retirement or your child's education.
I have over 35 years of business experience including 10 years in the insurance industry prior to opening our agency in Garland. With a full staff of three licensed agents we're ready to help you with your insurance needs. "We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two."
On a personal note, I'm a proud graduate of Texas A&M University Commerce and have been a member of the Rotary Club of East Dallas since 1989. Our motto is "Service above Self" so give our office a call at (972) 840-0304 and we'll be happy to live up to that.
Give me a call at (972) 840-0304 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English, Portuguese, and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS BLI 9/16
The Callahan Agency supports one of my favorite organizations in East Dallas. Pamper Lake Highlands is changing lives!
WHAT WE DO
Pamper Lake Highlands strengthens the community by empowering women and children to break the cycle of poverty. Beyond meeting the immediate need of diapers, our programs include: ESL classes, High School Equivalency classes, the Bright Futures© Program (communication and social skills as well as job/college readiness), parenting, counseling, goal-setting, and Bible studies. Our curriculum-based childcare program provides PreK readiness for children. We nurture parents and children, impacting families for generations to come.
Designed for you. Re-imagined for 2020. Enjoy a more modern, easy user experience with the same convenient features you’ve come to expect. Download it for free today – on the App Store or Google Play.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 10, 2020Rating 5.0Great people, great service!
- October 28, 2020Rating 5.0I’m really happy with all the help Kelly machado provide me and my family
- October 16, 2020Rating 5.0Overall, a great experience. We told Mr Callahan what we wanted and he provided in a timely and professional manner. He and his team discussed our policy, in depth and breadth throughout the process. Awesome experience-I highly recommend the use of his professional services.
- October 9, 2020Rating 5.0My Agent has been the most helpful agent in helping me understand my coverages. You see all these commercials talking about price but none of them mention how important the correct coverage is and Michael does put the emphasis where it matters, on having the correct coverage at a fair price. The world needs more agents like him. Thank you Mr. Callahan.
- August 14, 2020Rating 5.0My experience was terrific! Both Mike Callahan &
Kelly were extremely courteous, knowledgeable & experienced & made me feel very comfortable, with my decision to go with Farmers!! A+ for both of them!
Thank them both for me!! Dee G.
- July 29, 2020Rating 5.0Natalie has been the best agent I have dealt with. She has been extremely helpful and patient with me. You have a Top shelf employee in her.
- July 25, 2020Rating 5.0Mike always does an excellent job taking care of his Agency and customers!
- July 17, 2020Rating 5.0Awesome customer service, Natalie went the extra mile to make sure I was covered in every way. She is a great insurance sales representative.
- June 21, 2020Rating 5.0Mike Callahan is very knowledgeable and thoroughly prepares each policy for his clients. He has great interpersonal skills and is a joy to work with!
Al and Ashie L.
- April 29, 2020Rating 5.0Mike quickly helped me find a good solution for my truck and travel trailer.
- March 16, 2020Rating 5.0Best experience I have ever had with an Insurance Agent. Went the extra mile to make us feel comfortable and like family