Farmers Insurance Agent in Frisco, TX
Jodie Sue SatterfieldAbout Me
Welcome to the Jodie Satterfield Farmers Insurance® Agency! As a resident of Texas for most of my life, I am proud to serve as your local Farmers agent in Frisco. With over 12 years of experience, our team has the knowledge and experience to help customers optimize their insurance and financial needs. Please stop by our office or call us today so we can get you covered for auto, home, life, and much more. We have the team to guide you!
Conveniently located just off the 121 Toll Road in between Centennial Medical Center and Centennial High School on Coit Rd., my team and I are here to help you with life’s unplanned events. Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service by educating and guiding you through the insurance process, making sure you are truly protected and understand how you are covered.
Honesty, integrity and strong work ethics are the cornerstones of my agency and my customers, both old and new, should know they can reach me 24/7 on my cell phone (214) 606-0171. We are always here for you! WE ARE FARMERS!!!
Give me a call at (214) 506-1015 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: Cantonese, Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, and Vietnamese
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-01 10/17
PWS LD-04 10/17
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
- October 14, 2019Rating 5.0Jodie will always go out of her way to make sure I am taken care of and that I feel comfortable with the decisions we make. Even if it means phone calls after hours.
- August 31, 2019Rating 5.0Jodie was very attentive to my insurance needs and due to her research into my past policies was able to save me money.
- July 20, 2019Rating 5.0Great everything!!!
- July 3, 2019Rating 5.0Jodie was attentive and very easy to work with.
Sylvia & Bryan
- May 26, 2019Rating 5.0They treat you like family
Very professional and genuine group of people.
I trust them 100%
- May 22, 2019Rating 5.0Great service
- April 17, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent Service
- April 6, 2019Rating 5.0Staff was friendly and very helpful
- April 3, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you
- March 2, 2019Rating 5.0Has helped a lot.
- January 17, 2019Rating 5.0Coming over to Jodie Satterfield Agency was the best move I have EVER made when it comes to my insurance. Jodie and her team took the time to make sure I was comfortable and Jodie spent the time with me and explained all my coverages and answered my many questions. I felt like part of her family and Jodie even walked me out to my car since it was raining to make sure I got to my car safe! Now that is an Agent to love! Thank you Jodie!
- January 13, 2019Rating 5.0I really needed some help with my Insurance and I stopped by Jodie Satterfield's Farmers store front in Frisco, TX. I am so glad I did. The friendly staff was very welcoming and professional. They reviewed my current insurance (from another Insurance Co), and make many excellent suggestions for changes that increased my coverage and also lowered my cost. Jodie assistance was just what I needed and I moved my Auto, Home and motorcycle Insurance to Farmers. Thank you Jodie!
- January 1, 2019Rating 5.0Jodie made the process of changing insurance quick and easy. She listened to my needs and showed me very clear options that gave me better coverage for considerably less money than I had been paying for car insurance. I had a little trouble with online documents and Jodie got back to me immediately to make sure that I knew what to do.
- December 2, 2018Rating 5.0Jodie has been so helpful with answering our questions and ensuring our comfort in our selected policies. She has taken her time with us and offered extra assistance when she sensed we were hesitant. I would recommend Jodie - and have already recommended Jodie - to friends and family.
- November 21, 2018Rating 5.0Jodie met with me early in the morning and explained my former policy to me in comparison to my new one and what the difference would indicate. It was nice to experience the personalized service and being face to face as supposed to speaking with someone on the phone and having to explain the situation 100 times to a different representative. It was a very nice and smooth first time experience and I look forward to working with her regarding my insurance needs.
- October 20, 2018Rating 5.0Jodie was very responsive and professional in designing insurance coverages for our home and auto needs.
- October 5, 2018Rating 5.0Jodie is the best ever
- September 30, 2018Rating 5.0Amazing !! That’s why I stick with Farmers !
- June 29, 2018Rating 5.0I needed to make some changes in my insurance need. I called my current agent's office and spoke with a very nice person named Logan. He was able to fulfill all of needs and answered all of my questions. I have been with Farmers for over 4 years and have found them to be a very good company to deal with and I highly recommend them to all. Mt agent is a GEM.
- June 15, 2018Rating 5.0My agent was courteous and very knowledgable about the options available. She helped choose those that applied to me and my needs. Because of her expertise, she helped me save a considerable amount over my previous carrier. She met with me at my home which I greatly appreciated. If given the opportunity, I will definitely refer someone to her for their insurance needs.