Farmers Insurance Agent in Fort Worth, TX
David A OffuttAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Fort Worth, TX. I and my team help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I was born and raised in Fort Worth, and I attended the University of Texas at Arlington. I'm proud to keep my hometown protected by making sure my neighbors have the coverage they need.
As the author or "Understanding Insurance in Simple English" I am an educator and advocate for the success of my clients. In our office we don't speak jargon, instead we speak simple English and explain coverage and options in terms you can understand. Not isn't that refreshing? We thought you would agree.
Whether you're looking to insure your watercraft on Lake Worth or your recreational vehicles for the ranch, I can help you get custom coverage for all your vehicles and toys.
Our agency is also highly experienced in home and property insurance: we insure more landlords than we deserve and cover many renters as well. We've worked closely with investment groups and can meet all your commercial property insurance needs.
We work closely with our colleagues in the real estate industry to make sure your home purchases go smoothly. We've received over 1400 referrals from Texas realtors and will tailor your coverage to fit your individual needs. Contact me for a review of your current coverage, and I will help you make sure your family home is fully protected.
Since the 1950s, cars have represented the ultimate personal freedom of transportation. We Texans rely on our cars to get to work, school and play: protect your vehicle so you can protect your freedom and mobility. I can help you find the right coverage whether you've got a classic car, pick up truck, starter car, or family SUV.
You're going to die and so am I. Make sure your loved ones are protected. As an economist and educator and advocate for my clients, my goal is to educate you on what you need to protect your family in today and tomorrow's economy. I will help you get the right coverage - life insurance can be your family's financial's catcher's mitt.
As an Educator and Advocate for the success of my clients, I wrote the book "Understanding Insurance in Simple English", we will offer you a free copy of our new book, so you can know you are properly insured, so you can sleep at night. Call or Text 817-708-9000 today!
Give me a call at (817) 708-9000 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Fort Worth, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Texas residents.
Swiss Pastry Shop
Veteran bakery for breads, cookies & desserts plus a cafe serving breakfast & lunch.
Address: 3936 W Vickery Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107
Phone: (817) 732-5661
Order: trycaviar.com, doordash.com
As a volunteer employee of the Department of Defense in helping fellow business owners understand the importance of hiring: veterans, guard and reserve. Received a special commendation from the President of Texas ESGR in 2015.
I am a Texas Volunteer of the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve assisting connection between those who have and do serve and business employers
- Author, "Understanding Insurance in Simple English"
PWS LD-02 10/17
- January 1, 2020Rating 5.05/5 stars for everything
- December 25, 2019Rating 3.0Overall we do not feel that pricing is explained well. We feel that we are being pushed to purchase coverage we do not need each time we contact our agent. This most recent discussion was no different. We plan to change insurance companies as soon as possible because of the frequency of the sales push and that our questions regarding pricing are routinely evaded.
- December 13, 2019Rating 5.0Excelente, great , very quality comunicación ,perfect price , honest & respectfully team
- October 26, 2019Rating 5.0Very pleasant experience. Michael Howser has been quite easy to work with and I appreciate his efficiency.
- October 24, 2019Rating 5.0This was a first meeting and we found him to be friendly.
- September 26, 2019Rating 5.0What a great experience with insurance!
This guy will go the mats for you!
- August 18, 2019Rating 5.0David was very respectful, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I have already recommended him to two friends.Response from DavidAugust 29, 2019Tyrone, we love it when you come by and send your friends. Candidly we don't deserve you! And we sure will try to!! Please remember if someting really crazy happens I expect you to call the office, and use the option to get transferred to my cell phone. Even after hours for truly exotic stuff. I am prepared to be woken if someting really unexpected happens in the middle of the night.
- July 22, 2019Rating 5.0Michael was very courteous and made sure I was happy with my offer.Response from DavidAugust 29, 2019Brenda: I totally agree -- Michael is licensed, trained, experienced and a true blessing to have in the agency. I am thankful for you both.
- May 20, 2019Rating 5.0The team was super helpful and got me all sorts of great discounts! It was such a pleasant experience and I feel like we will be very well taken care of.Response from DavidAugust 29, 2019Michael: I am grateful for you and the team. It's an honor to work with and for such good people.
- May 18, 2019Rating 5.0Michael was very nice explain very well get me good discount very knowledgeable guy good dealing with himResponse from DavidSeptember 4, 2019Aunt Sandi we love it when you come by!
- March 24, 2019Rating 5.0Couldn't be happier, David surpassed all of our expectations.Response from DavidSeptember 4, 2019John good people like you are easy to please. I'm extra grateful for you!