Farmers Insurance Agent in Edinburg, TX
As your local Farmers® Insurance agent in Edinburg, TX, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto insurance, home insurance, renters insurance, business insurance and more. We look forward to serving you for all your insurance and financial services needs!
Give me a call at (956) 631-2522 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 7 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Bachelors, Business Finance, 2008, University of Texas Pan American, 2008, and Pharr San Juan Alamo Memorial HS, 2003
McAllen, Mission, Pharr, South Texas, and Hidalgo County
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Five Quick Tips on Hurricane Preparation
2. Contact your local emergency management agency for more information.
3. Put together a go-bag: disaster supply kit, including a flashlight, batteries, cash, first aid supplies, medications, and copies of your critical information if you need to evacuate
4. If you are not in an area that is advised to evacuate and you decide to stay in your home, plan for adequate supplies in case you lose power and water for several days and you are not able to leave due to flooding or blocked roads.
5. Make a family emergency communication plan.
6. Many communities have text or email alerting systems for emergency notifications. To find out what alerts are available in your area, search the Internet with your town, city, or county name and the word “alerts.”
Local Businesses | Support Near Edinburg
Community Organizations We Sponsor
My Hobbies and Favorite Activities
Flood Insurance is a Separate Policy!
Your home can also flood in other ways, such as busted pipes, water leaking through your roof, or seeping in through your window. For example, if a windstorm damages your roof and allows water to enter your home through that damage, flooding your home, it will most likely be covered on your homeowners policy. This is because the cause of the flood was the windstorm, which is covered on most homeowners insurance.
Another note regarding flood insurance. We receive numerous calls for flood policies when there is a tropical storm heading our way, however, a majority of flood policies will go into effect 30 days after the full year’s premium has been received by the insurance company.
We're here to help you with a flood insurance policy, or to answer any insurance questions.
Farmers® Business Insurance
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!