Farmers Insurance Agent in Dallas, TX
Josiah OliverAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Dallas, TX, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. Everyone wants to save on their insurance, but they also want their insurance to pay for it when they have an accident. It's my goal to help bridge the gap between affordability and the right amount of coverage.
Give me a call at (469) 567-0851 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Bronwen Weber makes custom cake masterpieces to add the perfect touch to any celebration!
For 14 years, Bronwen was the heart of Frosted Art, a bakery with a 70 year history, once owned by Neiman Marcus and now sadly, closed by it’s current owner. Currently she focuses on her new ghost bakery, Bronwen Cakes, with her longtime friend/fauxbrother/PIA/former-sous-chef, Ryan Coffey. The two of them, along with BFF Chef Kristie Sasser, also teach and consult for bakeries around the world.
Talulah is an online-only boutique for women, men, and kids created by owner, Madi Nelson.
Every item is hand picked by Madi and her mom, Ally. Each and every item reflects Madi's personal style: comfortable + classic with a designer detail eye. She's never shied away from a good pair of sneakers. Madi is passionate about making high-fashion looks available to every budget. At Talulah, the hope is that you don't have to break the bank to dress well! Style is achievable for everyone.
Pet insurance coverage offered and administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC is underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company, a Delaware insurance company.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- October 7, 2020Rating 5.0He is very attentive and helpful. I’m glad he kept in touch with me as I requested so we could get the change to Farmers made.
- August 13, 2020Rating 5.0Josiah is very knowledgeable and patient while explaining the information I needed in order to determine the amount of coverage needed.
- February 23, 2020Rating 5.0Josiah worked followed up with us on numerous occasions to see if there were better options regarding our insurance needs. Never any pressure. Just a conversation about coverage, price and our personal goals. It was a great experience!!!Response from JosiahFebruary 27, 2020Thank you Neil! I'm glad that we were able to make everything work for you; coverage, price, and also timing!
- October 12, 2019Rating 5.0I have no complaints or issues regarding coverage or premium costs on my vehicle since we have have been with Farmers Insurance. Their agents are always very helpful and courteous. Very pleased!!
- July 5, 2019Rating 5.0Mr Oliver was/is very friendly and very through and knowledgeable, I really liked the time he took explaining things to me from A to Z. I’m happy to do business with Farmers.Response from JosiahAugust 9, 2019Thank you Sherrell! It's our goal to make sure our policyholders are able to make the right decisions and have everything they need.
- February 17, 2019Rating 5.0Josiah is extremely diligent and exceptionally helpful!Response from JosiahAugust 9, 2019Thank you Bronwen!
- December 7, 2018Rating 5.0Fantastic, friendly and very professional service.Response from JosiahAugust 9, 2019It was a pleasure getting to meet you Jim and I appreciate you trusting my agency!
- August 1, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent customer service!Response from JosiahAugust 9, 2019Starts with great customers like you John!
- July 29, 2018Rating 5.0Joshie was very helpful and kindResponse from JosiahAugust 9, 2019Thank you Lorenzo!