Farmers Insurance Agent in Conroe, TX
Courtney K WeidnerAbout Me
Hi, I'm Courtney, your local Farmers® agent in Conroe, TX. We help customers like you identify the right insurance coverage that best fits your personal and business needs.
I'm a local Conroe resident and have lived in the area since the 90's. I began my insurance career in 1998 with my father's agency in Spring TX. In 2003 his agency moved to Conroe. When dad retired in 2007 I took over the family business and we're still here, ready to help our neighbors.
At Weidner Insurance, we have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options–whether that's auto, home, life, flood, business insurance and more. We look forward to meeting you – give me a call!
Give me a call at (936) 441-3517 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Conroe, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Texas residents.
The Richardson Group Realtors, where it's all about you!
"There's no one we trust more than Weidner for all our insurance needs. We count on them and they *always* deliver.... professional, knowledgeable, and are always available for us."
The Richardson Group Realtors - Award winning residential Real Estate team serving NW Harris & Montgomery counties. Brian Richardson& Brittany Castellon are The Richardson Group, where it's all about YOU!
The Richardson Group Realtors
Law Office of Jennifer Casey
"Courtney is such an amazing person and that translates into amazing customer service at Weidner Insurance. Courtney and her staff go out of their way to ensure that your business is protected and that the process is easy and affordable for you. I highly recommend Weidner Insurance!"
At the Law Office of Jennifer Casey, I can assist you with any family law or bankruptcy related matters, to include divorce, child custody, child support, termination of parental rights, adoption, name change, minor emancipation, wills, personal bankruptcy and debt settlement.
"I trust Courtney and Weidner Insurance to protect my business. I feel that they have me covered in all aspects. That trust gives me the confidence to know that if something unexpected does happen, that I have nothing to worry about."
Trueway VoIP provides telephone systems and IT support across Montgomery county. We are family owned and have been serving clients in Texas (San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Arlington, and Houston) since 2012. In addition to telephone systems, we provide IT services for small to medium-sized businesses.
LBA - Lonestar Business Alliance
Lonestar Business Alliance is a group of local professionals and business owners who work together to provide exceptional services, promote each other, and support the community. Weidner Insurance Agency is proud to be a part of this organization and I invite you to check it out.
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
- July 23, 2019Rating 5.0D was great in getting not only insurance for myself but also for my son with his own car insurance and renters insurance. I was a customer a long time ago and am SO glad to be back. Thank you
- July 20, 2019Rating 5.0Friendly, professional service
- May 5, 2019Rating 5.0All good as alwaysResponse from CourtneyMay 14, 2019Leona, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We appreciate you!!
- April 15, 2019Rating 5.0Sheila and Dee were most helpful, patient and empathetic. They acted as if they cared about me and my husband as customers and individuals. It was nice to be treated like we mattered!Response from CourtneyApril 29, 2019Nancy, thank you so much for this very kind review. You and your husband absolutely matter❤️!
- February 21, 2019Rating 5.0Courtney and her staff go above and beyond to assist their clients! Her office is the epitome of what excellent customer service is all about. Have just become a new personal client due to issues with my past carrier after being with them for 35 years because of the great working relationship I've had working with Courtney's office for the past couple of years through the company I worked for.Response from CourtneyMarch 7, 2019Timothy, thank you very much for this humbling review. We appreciate you and your taking the time to share your positive experience about our office online. Thank you again!
- January 16, 2019Rating 5.0Courtney is the most knowledgeable and compassionate agent I have ever worked with. Her office staff is very personable and ready to help in any way they can.Response from CourtneyMarch 7, 2019Michelle, thank you so much for this awesome review!!! We appreciate you!
- June 20, 2018Rating 5.0Courtney:
Thanks to you and especially to Sheila for all her help. You're saving us a lot!
RonResponse from CourtneySeptember 6, 2018It is our absolute pleasure! We love helping people. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!
- March 23, 2018Rating 5.0Miss Sheila is a star! She has thoroughly helped us with the application/registration process and has treated us professionally and with respect. She is absolutely awesome and very nice to her customers!! She makes a good role model and is worth keeping!!
Thank you so much, Miss Sheila!Response from CourtneySeptember 6, 2018Corazon, it means a lot to us that you took the time to leave us this amazing review! We love that appreciate Miss Sheila as much as we do!