Farmers Insurance Agent in Austin, TX
As your local Farmers® agent in Austin, TX, I am available to meet at anytime and anywhere that is convenient for you. I strive to exceed your expectations with customer service and I am very easy to get in contact with by phone, email, or text -- whether that's for auto, home, renters, life, business insurance, financial products*, and more. I am conveniently located at the 'Y' in Oak Hill, next to the H-E-B.
Give me a call at (512) 351-4016 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Austin, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Texas residents.
Austin Roofing and Construction
Over 23 years of experience & insured for your protection!
Onion Creek Volkswagen
Visit Onion Creek VW dealership and service center in Austin, TX and let us take care of all your VW needs!
Austin Board of Realtors
Proud Affiliate of ABoR.
South Austin Business Association
SABA is committed to presenting a variety of programs that cover issues that affect our group both as small business owners and community members.
- Texas Stars Hockey
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
- January 25, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful
- January 9, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent service, prompt response, thank you!Response from MarcusFebruary 14, 2019Hassan, thank you so much for the great review, I am glad I was able to help you with your insurance needs, please do not hesitate to reach out to us, any time. We appreciate your business!
- December 10, 2018Rating 5.0Marcus was recommended to me by my real estate agent when my own insurance agent was slow to respond to a very quick closing. Marcus responded immediately, despite being on vacation, and I was able to settle, knowing that Home Owners Insurance was taken care of promptly, and reasonably.
Thank you, Marcus!Response from MarcusFebruary 14, 2019Victor, thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I value customer satisfaction as my top priority and appreciate that insurance needs can be time sensitive.
As a result, my customers can trust that I will respond quickly and that I am here to help anytime!
- September 9, 2018Rating 5.0I spoke to Marcus over a year ago with interest in changing insurance companies and he was very helpful. It took me awhile to finally change (life got really busy)—over a year, but I reached back out to Marcus and he was just as helpful as the year before. He took his time explaining everything and was never pushy about changing. Great experience and highly recommended.
- August 23, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful and kind! I didn't feel rushed or pressured to pick a policy.
- June 29, 2018Rating 5.0Marcus has been incredibly helpful in all aspects of our experience. He even answered us late at night when we finished our shifts at the hospital and made sure we understood everything we were committing to.
- June 11, 2018Rating 5.0Marcus was responsive, kind and very professional. He was prompt in delivering the quotes and even helped customize the policy for me since I had a kind of unique travel trailer. He was available around my schedule, was never pushy and also kept me moving through the process in an efficient manner. The quote provided was incredibly competitive and I'm looking forward to having a local contact for my insurance needs. Thank you Marcus!
- April 13, 2018Rating 5.0Marcus has been by far the best insurance agent I've worked with. Doesn't matter what time of the day or week, if I call or text he is quick to reply any of my questions
- April 1, 2018Rating 5.0My agent is very prompt and understanding to my needs as a client, patient and kind.
- March 25, 2018Rating 5.0Great service