Farmers Insurance Agent in Austin, TX
Kayla Kathleen Williams DinardoAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Austin, Texas 78746, 78733, 78703, 78730, 78732, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, renters, business insurance and more.
Our business philosophy: "We believe that relationships with our clients are vital. Serving our clients needs first, ensures that our agency needs are met in return."
Give me a call at (512) 825-1498 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
How do you define dream house? You might’ve chosen a Spanish-style hacienda on your favorite golf course, a center-hall colonial in a great school district, or a perfectly restored mid-century modern. Your home is a major investment, but — more than that — it’s where you raise a family, entertain friends and create lifelong memories.
Whether you live in the perfect starter house, a custom-built dream home or something in between, one thing is true: You want to protect the life you’ve made there.
Here are some typical situations in which Homeowners Insurance can help:
There’s a fire in your kitchen
You act quickly and prevent a grease fire from getting out of control, but smoke damages the counters and cabinets in your kitchen.
Property coverage in your policy can help if your house is damaged by fire and/or smoke.
Thieves strike while you are away
You return from a family vacation to discover thieves have stolen electronic equipment from your media room.
If your possessions are stolen, damaged or destroyed in an insured loss, your coverage can help replace them, up to the policy’s stated limits.
A visitor is injured
A guest at your annual Fourth of July barbecue trips on the steps between your deck and the lawn — fracturing his wrist when he falls against a stone retaining wall.
Medical payments coverage can cover the medical costs if a visitor is hurt on your property, regardless of liability.
A tornado hits
You heard the warning sirens and escaped uninjured, but you can’t live in your house while tornado damage is repaired.
Coverage for additional living expenses can help with the extra cost of temporary relocation caused by a covered event.
Instance where your homeowners insurance could help with losses away from your home:
Your jewelry is stolen
You mastered the basics of surfing during lessons in Hawaii — but your wedding ring is stolen.
With personal possessions coverage, lost jewelry is covered up to your policy limits.
You lose your passport
While on vacation in Europe, you lose the tote bag that has everyone’s passports.
Your homeowners policy can help with the cost of replacing passports and other valuable papers.
Homeowners policies generally cover valuable items like jewelry, artwork and collectibles — but usually at relatively low limits. With personal articles floaters, you can insure specific valuables at higher limits.
Auto Insurance Coverage options in Grand Junction, Colorado:
Collision and comprehensive (other than collision) coverages
Collision and Comprehensive (other than collision) coverages pay for damage to your automobile. You can purchase either or both of these coverages for each vehicle you own. If you have an auto loan you may be required to purchase both. However, even if your vehicle is paid off you may still want to have comprehensive and collision coverage depending on the value of your vehicle.
Collision coverage insures you against damage to your vehicle caused during an accident.
Comprehensive (other than collision) coverage insures you against all other physical damage to your car caused by such events as fire, theft, flood, hitting an animal, hail, and vandalism.
Collision and comprehensive (other than collision) coverage usually include a deductible, which can range from $500 to $1,000. If your car is damaged, the Insurance company pays only for the damage in excess of the deductible you selected. The higher the deductible, the lower the premium.
Liability coverage pays for injuries you cause to other people and damage you cause to other people's property when you are at fault in an automobile accident. In the state of Colorado, you are required by law to have $25,000 of Bodily Injury Coverage per person, $50,000 of Bodily Injury Coverage per accident, and $15,000 of Property Damage Coverage at a minimum. On your policy, these limits often get abbreviated and condensed to show as 25/50/15. While these limits make you legal to drive, depending on how much damage is caused in an accident you may need more coverage. The experts on our team can help you determine how much coverage is right for you. We can show you how to increase your limits and/or add a Personal Liability Umbrella to make sure you are properly protected.
Medical Payments coverage
Medical Payments coverage pays medical expenses (up to a specified dollar limit) for you and passengers of your car who are injured in an automobile accident, no matter who is at fault. If you and your passengers have health Insurance and do not need help paying for your medical bills if you are in an accident, you can choose to reject this coverage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury coverage
This coverage pays if you are injured by a person who is completely uninsured or doesn't have enough liability Insurance to cover your injuries, lost wages, and pain and suffering. It also covers you if you are in an accident with a hit-and-run driver. If you do not have health insurance, this is an essential coverage to have on your policy. If you do not need help paying for medical bills, and lost wages if you are in an accident because you already have those things covered by other policies or benefits, you can choose to reject this coverage.
Optional or special coverage includes extras such as towing, rental reimbursement, and roadside assistance. None of these coverages are required but should you want them on your policy we can help you add them.
How much do I need?
Choosing the appropriate level of auto Insurance coverage depends on a number of factors, including assets you must protect (liability coverage), the value of your vehicle (collision and comprehensive), the amount of money you can afford to pay out-of-pocket (deductibles), and your tolerance for risk. The licensed insurance experts on our team can help you determine the correct amount of coverage for your unique situation.
Here are some additional lines of insurance that we service:
Our professional auto insurance agents in Grand Junction Colorado, including the Clifton, Delta, Fruita, Palisade, and Whitewater areas, can assist you in finding the right car insurance you need.
If all goes according to plan, you’ll pay off the mortgage, put your kids through college and enjoy a long retirement. But you know the unexpected could happen — do you want to help plan for your family’s future if they must go on without you? Life insurance may help lighten their financial burden.
Your Farmers® agent can show you a number of coverage options you can tailor to your priorities and budget. In fact, life insurance plans may be more affordable than you might think.
Types of life insurance
Farmers Life® offers three types of life insurance — and each has unique characteristics:
Term Life Insurance
Term life is a type of life insurance policy where premiums remain level for a specified period of time —generally for 10, 20 or 30 years. After the end of the level premium period, premiums will generally increase. Coverage continues as long as the premiums are paid. Perhaps this is an option you may want to consider when you’re on a more limited budget and will have significant expenses over a shorter period of time.
You can often pay a lower premium when you select a shorter term — say, 10 years instead of 20. But since premiums are based on risk of death, once you are outside of the level premium period, a term life policy generally gets more expensive as you grow older.
Whole Life Insurance
Whole life is permanent insurance — you’re insured throughout your lifetime, or until the policy matures, as long as you continue to pay your premiums per terms of the contract. And those premiums will stay level as long as the policy remains in force. Over time, permanent insurance typically accumulates a cash value that can be accessed¹ for a variety of purposes while you’re still alive.
Universal Life Insurance
Like whole life, universal life is permanent insurance that may also accumulate a cash value. It offers more flexibility, though. You can tailor a policy to meet changing priorities with flexible premiums² and face amounts. Universal life also offers you more control over how quickly your cash value grows.
What’s the best coverage for you?
When it comes to life insurance, there’s no such thing as “one size fits all.” Everyone has different needs, goals and financial considerations. That’s why coverage comes in a variety of forms, with a range of features you can tailor to your unique situation:
Your family is young and growing, so you may be juggling a mortgage, auto loans and childcare costs. While your expenses may continue to expand over time, you may want an affordable life insurance policy that helps you plan for your family’s financial future until the kids are grown and the house is paid off.
You’re more established in life. In addition to providing a death benefit to your beneficiaries, you may leverage the loan¹ or partial surrender features of certain policies to help support things like supplemental retirement income, caring for a family member with a disability or preparing for eventual estate taxes.
You’re single and have no children. The death benefit proceeds from your life insurance policy may help support obligations such as the costs of your personal debts, medical bills or final expenses — and may also help leave a legacy to someone you love or a favorite charity.
Your Farmers agent can explain your options, along with information about riders³ like:
Disability riders that may help pay your policy’s premiums, and may supplement your lost income, if you’re disabled.
An accelerated death benefit rider that lets you collect a portion of the policy’s death benefit if you become terminally ill with a short life expectancy.
A critical illness rider that pays a lump sum to you if you’re diagnosed with one of several specified critical illnesses such as cancer, heart attack or stroke.
¹ Policy loans and partial surrenders will reduce cash surrender value and death benefit. Policy loans are subject to interest charges. If your policy is a modified endowment contract, loans and surrenders may be subject to taxes and penalties.
² The amount you need to pay to prevent your policy from lapsing will increase over time. This policy may lapse if premiums are not paid or if premiums are not sufficient to continue coverage.
³ Insurers may charge for these riders.
PWS 35955R 11/20
Return the unconditional love that they've always given you. Williams-DiNardo Farmers® Insurance agency now offers Pet Insurance through Pets Best to protect the dogs or cats in your family. Contact us today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 28, 2021Rating 5.0It was a pleasure working with Kayla. She was prompt with her help and very thorough in her quotes. She was a pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend Kayla Williams Dinardo and Farmers.
- February 18, 2021Rating 5.0Thank you for your quick response!Response from KaylaFebruary 24, 2021You are welcome, Gabriella! Happy to help! Let us know if you need anything else!
- October 24, 2020Rating 5.0We appreciate the prompt communication and flexibility to work with us find the best policies that meet our needs.Response from KaylaNovember 5, 2020Hi John! Thank you so much for the amazing review! It really means a lot to us! We are committed to working hard to meet your needs in the future too!
- October 10, 2020Rating 5.0Very good experience. Knowledgeable of the product. Worked hard to find the best fit to my situation. Good listener. Made the whole process a lot easier.Response from KaylaOctober 20, 2020Hi David, Thank you so much for the amazing review! It really means a lot to us, to know that we are able to provide you with the best service possible. Looking forward to a long term happy, business relationship!
- July 30, 2020Rating 5.0Shoe is the best!
- July 29, 2020Rating 5.0Kayla made the process of getting renters insurance for my son so easy and fast.Response from KaylaJuly 30, 2020Gary! Thank you so much for the amazing review! I am so happy to hear that we are exceeding your expectations! Thank you so much for your business!
- July 17, 2020Rating 5.0My agent was knowledgeable and wonderfully helpful.Response from KaylaJuly 17, 2020Hi Debbie!
How are you? I am grateful for your amazing review! I am also thrilled to learn that your experience was a 5 star experience. We promise to provide you with that level of service in the future!
Thank you for your business!
- April 26, 2020Rating 5.0Great experienceResponse from KaylaApril 28, 2020Hi David! Thanks for leaving a review. We are thrilled to hear such good feedback about our home, and auto insurance services! We are committed to providing you excellent customer service at Williams-DiNardo Farmers Insurance Agency!
- March 8, 2020Rating 5.0Kayla was awesome. She was able to get me the discount I wanted for my home insurance, and an excellent rate for my car insurance. Very happy.Response from KaylaMarch 9, 2020Hi Fernando! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Thank you for your business!
- January 23, 2020Rating 5.0She was very patient in explaining everything from the policy so I understood fully what I was potentially getting. She has made herself available to speak to me via phone or email and is very fast at responding.Response from KaylaJanuary 24, 2020Hi Luz!
Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Let's us know what else we can do to help you and thank you for business!
- December 29, 2019Rating 5.0Kayla is great. It is nice to go to someone you can trust.Response from KaylaDecember 30, 2019Cindy, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. I really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!
- November 24, 2019Rating 5.0She was great. Had me good to go in minutes.Response from KaylaDecember 4, 2019Hey James! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business! Please know that we are for you in the future, too! Thanks again!
- October 26, 2019Rating 5.0Helpful. Patient. Answers questions in detail. Easy to work with.Response from KaylaOctober 28, 2019You’re the best, Paul. Thank you so much for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us! We are committed to delivering awesome customer service in the future! Thank you for your business! We really appreciate it!
- August 1, 2019Rating 5.0Kayla was so helpful. She was informative. There was never the feeling of "hard sell" in the air. This is a definite five star experience.Response from KaylaAugust 2, 2019Hi Jean!
As a business owner, there can be few things that are as rewarding as a customer telling you that they had a great experience with your business! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience!! Thank you for your business!
- July 15, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent.. very professional. Great follow through. Listened well to understand my needs. Very grateful for her prompt help.Response from KaylaJuly 17, 2019Hi Diane! Thank you so much for your positive feedback and heartfelt endorsement! We are thrilled you had such a great customer service experience! We are looking forward to a long term, happy business relationship! Thank you so much for your business!
- July 13, 2019Rating 5.0Kayla is personable, helpful and VERY knowledgeable about what Farmer's has to offer. She is a joy to work with and we are happy that we switched over!
- June 22, 2019Rating 5.0Kayla is very personable and knowledgeable in the different areas of insurance. Highly recommend.Response from KaylaJune 24, 2019Hi Christie! Thank you so much for the awesome review and recommendation! I will continue to work hard to meet your expectations in the future, as well! Thank you so much for your business!
- June 21, 2019Rating 5.0Glad to meet Ms. Williams DiNardo, Excellent service we hope to stay in business with her for the years to come.Response from KaylaJune 24, 2019Hi Jovita! Thank you so much for your kind words, We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
- May 17, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent service and very helpful in answering my questions. Thank you.Response from KaylaMay 22, 2019Hi Clementina! Hearing that you received excellent service from our agency is the best thing we could hope for! Your recommendation means a lot to us! Thank you for choosing Williams-DiNardo Farmers Insurance agency in Austin! We look forward to serving you for many years to come!
- April 5, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful, saved me a lot of money while increasing my coverage.Response from KaylaApril 9, 2019Hi Kerrin! We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Williams-DiNardo Farmers Insurance Agency with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that you had such a positive experience!