Farmers Insurance Agent in Aubrey, TX
Brad Joseph KieslingAbout Me
As a 25 year resident of the Lewisville area, I am proud to serve the surrounding community as your local Farmers® agent. I bring over 25 years of insurance and investment industry experience to my agency, and I want to put my experience to work for you! Customer service is what is most important to us here at the Kiesling Agency, and we will always do what is in your best interest and treat you like a part of our family. We will work to match you to your needs while keeping your premiums down. My team and I have the professional knowledge and experience to help guide you through the insurance process to ensure that you are properly educated on your coverage options.
Whether you are looking for home insurance for that new lake or vacation house, auto insurance for the family car, recreational coverage for that prized boat or jet ski, commercial insurance for that new business, or life insurance to protect your family - it's imperative to me that you are well taken care of.
If you are located in Denton, Little Elm, Frisco, Savannah, McKinney, Plano, the heart of Aubrey or beyond, please do not hesitate to stop by our office conveniently located at Highway 380 and Navo road, across from Braswell High School. My staff and I will make the insurance process easy and personalized so that you can rest well knowing you are covered.
When I’m not in the office, I enjoy spending time with my three teenagers and my wife of 24 years. I have spent countless hours on the lacrosse field watching my son play and traveling to dance competitions to watch both of my daughters perform. I am also active in the community as well as my church.
Give me a call at (469) 447-5500 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Aubrey, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Texas residents.
The Brad Kiesling Agency is a proud supporter and sponsor of the Providence Village Experience Magazine.
The Providence Village Experience highlights the people, businesses and events that make Providence Village unique. Providence Village is not just a neighborhood, community or town; it’s an experience! Be sure to grab your magazine copy and look for an article submission from our agency, as well as our ad.
The Brad Kiesling Agency is a member of the Aubrey 380 Area Chamber of Commerce
The Aubrey 380 Area Chamber of Commerce serves the communities of Aubrey, Cross Roads, Krugerville, Oak Point, Providence Village, and the 380 Corridor. Their mission is to be the leader in supporting growth and economic development while enhancing the quality of like of the Aubrey 380 area.
The Brad Kiesling Agency is a proud Silver Level Sponsor of the Hebron HS Silver Wings Drill Team
The Brad Kiesling Agency is a proud corporate sponsor of the Hebron HS Silver Wings. We are also proud parents of the First Lieutenant and our favorite Rookie Wing and her awesome friends.
The Kiesling Insurance Agency is a proud member of the Little Elm Chamber of Commerce.
The Little Elm Chamber of Commerce represents a growing and thriving business community of very diverse business types. As the voice of the business community, the Chamber works to accomplish for you what no individual or single business can do alone.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 26, 2020Rating 5.0Policy explained to understand and I switched from previous policy because they simply made it a point to make sure I got what I was wanting to pay for! Thanks.Response from BradJuly 26, 2020Keith, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience. It is very important to all of us at the Kiesling Agency to help our customers understand their options and guide them through the entire process so that they can rest assured that they have the proper coverage to protect themselves and their loved ones. We appreciate you and are always here to help!!!
- July 24, 2020Rating 5.0Good experience with BettyResponse from BradJuly 24, 2020Ed, welcome to the Kiesling Agency and our Farmers Family!! We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the service that Betty provided and truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Please know that we are here for you always!!
- June 16, 2020Rating 5.0Katie was extremely helpful, thorough and friendly. This agency got our business because of her.Response from BradJune 16, 2020Andrea, thank you so much for letting us know about your experience with Katy. We are so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with Katy and look forward to working with you! Welcome to the Kiesling Agency and our Farmers Family.
- June 10, 2020Rating 5.0My experience has been nothing short of amazing.Response from BradJune 10, 2020Hattie, we are so thrilled to hear about the wonderful experience that you have had with the Kiesling Agency. We truly value each and every one of our customers and make it our top priority to provide the level of service that they deserve and expect. We welcome you to our Farmers Family and appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.
- April 11, 2020Rating 5.0Betty was awesome!! So glad to be with your company!!Response from BradApril 12, 2020Lori, welcome to the Farmers Family and the Kiesling Agency. We are thrilled that you are so pleased with Betty and look forward to taking care of you and your insurance needs.
- March 27, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful. Worked hard to get us what we neededResponse from BradMarch 27, 2020Dustin, thank you so much for your kind review. So great to hear that you were so pleased with the service Shelby provided. We are thrilled to welcome you and Arin to the Kiesling Agency and look forward to our continued relationship. Please know that we are always here for you!!
- February 21, 2020Rating 5.0Your insurance producer Shelby Venable deserves 5 stars +++!!! Fabulous Service and Beautiful Office!!!Response from BradFebruary 22, 2020Hi Barbara, thank you for the kind recommendation and for letting us know how pleased you are with Shelby. We have to agree that she is one of a kind and such an important part of our agency. Welcome to the Kiesling Agency!! We look forward to our continued relationship.
- February 12, 2020Rating 5.0Betty Rivera is so nice, polite, and knowledgeable. She really helped me getting the best car insurance and renters insurance I ever had.Response from BradFebruary 12, 2020Tracy, thank you so much for letting us know about the great experience you had with Betty. We are so happy to hear how pleased you are and we look forward to our continued relationship. Welcome to the Kiesling Agency and the Farmers Family!!!
- February 9, 2020Rating 5.0Betty took the time to break down my policy detail for detail. She messaged me (which was so much better.) She was positive, helpful, courteous, and overall wonderful.Response from BradFebruary 9, 2020Angela, we are so pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with the service that you received from Betty and for taking the time to let us know. We appreciate you and are excited to welcome you to the Kiesling Agency!!!
- January 17, 2020Rating 5.0I had a very good experience. I got my quote for less than I expected and I was taken care of professional.Response from BradJanuary 17, 2020Douglas, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that you were so pleased with the service that you received by the Kiesling Agency. We welcome you to the Farmers Family and look forward to assisting you with all of your insurance needs.
- January 9, 2020Rating 5.0First class service thank you!Response from BradJanuary 9, 2020Daniel, we are thrilled to hear that Betty was so helpful to you and truly appreciate your review. Welcome to the Kiesling Agency!!
- September 21, 2019Rating 5.0My Farmers Insurance agent Edward Ellis provided professional and courteous service at all times and was able to answer what I would consider complicated questions with the utmost accuracy. Edward always made sure I understand every answer and always encouraged me to probe and ask questions when I seemed lost or confused. He is an outstanding representative of the insurance industry and represents the professional code of ethics and values I wish every insurance agent has.Response from BradSeptember 23, 2019Thank you so much for letting us know how pleased you are with Edward. He is a highly valued member of our agency and we are grateful for his service. Welcome to Farmers and the Kiesling Agency. We are so happy to be of service to you and look forward to a long-lasting relationship.
- September 4, 2019Rating 5.0Betty Rivera is the most helpful, patient,and prepared agent I've ever worked with. She keeps every promise and anticipates every challenge. She has exceeded my expectations.Response from BradSeptember 4, 2019Deedee, thank you so much for your kind words regarding Betty. We are so pleased that she has been so helpful to you. She is a tremendous asset to the Kiesling Agency and is tremendously valued as are all of our staff here.