Farmers Insurance Agent in Sevierville, TN
Debra Renee LossAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Sevierville, TN, my team and I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. We have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, investment cabins, business insurance, workers compensation, life, recreational vehicles, motorhomes or retirement. We service all surrounding communities from Dandridge to Knoxville.
Give me a call at (865) 282-4909 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Years of Experience
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Pet insurance coverage offered and administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC is underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company, a Delaware insurance company.
- Ice Fishing
- Water Gardening
- Baking on Holidays
Subject to restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 11, 2020Rating 5.0Great detail person and very friendly and responsive and helpful
- August 13, 2020Rating 5.0N/A
- July 15, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful.
- May 12, 2020Rating 5.0Debra and her staff were very efficient, informative and quick.
- March 27, 2020Rating 5.0Very niceResponse from DebraMarch 27, 2020Thank you very much and we look forward to working with you!
- January 5, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent customer service, very thorough with explanation, and prompt. So glad to have switched to Farmers!Response from DebraJanuary 13, 2020We are very happy you did! Thanks for the kind words.
- December 20, 2019Rating 5.0Mrs. Loss is an outstanding insurance agent. She is very professional, knowledgeable, patient and kind as well. Her staff is very courteous and helpful. We insured all of our properties and cars with Mrs. Loss. She is a great asset to the Farmers Insurance Company.Response from DebraDecember 20, 2019We are all very excited to have you as a client. We look forward to working with you for many, many years!
- December 18, 2019Rating 5.0Great serviceResponse from DebraDecember 18, 2019Patricia, thank you so much for believing in Farmers and allowing us to take care of your insurance needs. I look forward to working with you in the future! Debra
- November 7, 2019Rating 5.0They are always efficient and have my best interest at heart
- July 21, 2019Rating 5.0I have been buying various types of Insurance for 63 years. In most cases the agents gave me the options and let me author the coverage I wanted, and believed I could afford. In dealing with Debra Loss I had a completely new experience. She took the time to learn something about me and my wife. She ask a few pertinent questions and then listened to our response. We spoke freely because we believed this person was genuinely interested in our needs, and not here to just make the bigest sale poss
- July 18, 2019Rating 5.0Professional, responsive and very helpful. Many thanks to the Debra Loss team!
- June 21, 2019Rating 5.0Debra Loss could not be a better representative for Farmers. She is friendly, helpful, cheerful, punctual, efficient, and knowledgeable. She is just a great agent.
- May 24, 2019Rating 5.0Staff was excellent and answered my questions
- January 28, 2019Rating 5.0Our experience with Debra Loss was excellent! She handled our insurance very personally and made us feel right at home. She explained our policies in depth and went over every detail with us to insure that we understood our policies. She is very experienced, easy to talk to, polite, and clearly truly cares about her customers.
- October 16, 2018Rating 5.0This agency is one of the best I have ever dealt with!! My husband recently passed away and I had to make some changes to my policy...everyone was so very kind and helpful. Thank you all so very much!!
- September 29, 2018Rating 5.0Debra is not only very professional but really knows the products she sells she was patient and took the time to explain the insurance and what would be the best fit for my family and why.
- September 23, 2018Rating 5.0Debra was so nice and helpful in getting my home insured. She took the time to go over all options and compare against my existing policy. Debra found I was uninsured with my old insurance agency. I am so thankful she took the extra time to review the difference.
- September 9, 2018Rating 5.0In a very difficult time for me; both of my parents have passed within less than 5 months of each other. Since I lived with the policies we had have to be rewritten.
Stephanie was very responsive and kind and got everything done within days!
- August 29, 2018Rating 5.0After receiving Debra's postcard in the mail I decided to see if she could save my family money on our car and homeowner policies. After she suggested much needed updates to our policies we ended up with better coverage and a great yearly savings, so we are very happy.
- August 17, 2018Rating 5.0I was very impressed and appreciative of Debra’s knowledge and understanding of homeowners insurance and what would be best for my particular home and needs. I appreciate her patience in explaining the different types of coverage available. She made a daunting task easy.