Farmers Insurance Agent in Morristown, TN
Anthony Jacob StokelyAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Morristown, TN, I can help clients make informed insurance decisions while working together to find products to help you reach your family's financial goals. Whether you're looking for auto, homeowner's, life¹ , business, or specialty insurance coverage, I will educate you on options so you can select products that fit your current situation. Our agency places high importance on helping the local community as well through the schools and community growth. Come in today to see how we can help you with your insurance needs.
Give me a call at (423) 839-2078 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Since its inception in 1922 Rotary Club of Morristown has been dedicated to serving the community of Morristown through local projects and serving the world through global projects.
Crossroads Downtown Partnership
Crossroads Downtown Partnership, Morristown’s National Main Street organization, is the non-profit entity that promotes the on-going revitalization of downtown Morristown through strong economic development, continued enhancements and beautification, reuse and promotion of historic assets, and outstanding programming. Crossroads creates a charming and prosperous downtown that reinforces its vison to be the “go to” city between Bristol and Knoxville and enhances the quality of life for Morristown residents.
The mission of Lakeway CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) is to advocate for the best interest of abused and neglected children in Hamblen, Jefferson and Sevier Counties. The goal of our intervention is ensure each child finds a safe, loving and permanent home.
- Disc Golf
- American Legion
- Exploring the Smoky Mountains
- Watching our kids' activities
PWS LD-01 10/17
- January 18, 2020Rating 5.0The service provided by our Farmers agent,Jake Stokely
and his staff was courteous, professional,and committed.
Our overall dealings with our Farmers agent and his staff was a pleasant experience.Response from AnthonyJanuary 21, 2020Magda that is wonderful to hear! It makes us feel good to know that customers appreciate our effort. Please let us know if you need anything. We are here to help.
- January 17, 2020Rating 5.0Our agent, Maria was extremely knowledgeable. All our questions answered. Maria was very helpful in getting us set up for all our insurance needs. Nice to feel like we are part of the Farmer’s familyResponse from AnthonyJanuary 17, 2020Maria is great! We are all happy to have you in the Farmers family!
- January 15, 2020Rating 5.0They are awesome!!Response from AnthonyJanuary 16, 2020Thank you for the awesome endorsement Jessi! We do our best for every customer we serve.
- December 6, 2019Rating 5.0The best! Couldn't find a better agent, ever!Response from AnthonyDecember 6, 2019That feels great to hear! Thank you for being a customer, and I am really happy you are satisfied with the level of service we provide.
- November 21, 2019Rating 5.0I can't say enough good things about my experience with my Farmer's agent. He's professional, caring, explains things, and is patient with my questions. I've moved from another company with whom I had auto insurance for over 60 years and home insurance for 15 years. I just didn't get the more personal service I believe I will get now. I appreciate all the help I was given in making the switch. I know I made the right decision and picked the right agent.Response from AnthonyNovember 22, 2019Change usually involves some level of discomfort, but we try to make it as easy as possible. We like questions. It is important for us to be on the same page before starting a new insurance relationship. Keep the questions coming! That is why we are here.
- October 24, 2019Rating 5.0Very good.Response from AnthonyOctober 25, 2019Awesome! We are delighted to have you as a customer. Please let us know if you need anything.
- October 20, 2019Rating 5.0I swapped my homeowners insurance to Farmers. Jake was forthcoming with information and proactive with getting everything done. The whole process was seamless.Response from AnthonyOctober 21, 2019We try to make switching as easy as possible on our customers. We know you are busy with other things. Insurance should not be difficult.
- September 3, 2019Rating 5.0Jake Stokely helped me save so much by bundling my homeowners insurance with my automobile. He was very thorough in explaining my auto coverage and where I might want to insure more. He was very professional and detailed.Response from AnthonyOctober 21, 2019It often makes sense to bundle your home and auto insurance. We also like to provide ways to improve your coverage with some of the savings. It is fun helping customers save money with better coverage!
- July 10, 2019Rating 5.0Jake went above and beyond to get all of the paperwork collected and processed. He was very thorough and very efficient throughout the entire process.
Thanks, Jake!Response from AnthonyJuly 11, 2019We try to make moving easy for our customers. You have a fulltime job and busy life like many of our customers. We try to take on the administrative burden for our customers, so they can focus on other things. We are happy to get the opportunity!
- June 22, 2019Rating 5.0Anthony answered all our questions and helped us compare our previous policies to Farmers. He pointed out the things we had not had previously (roadside assistance in 48 states, etc). He is a great representative for Farmers.Response from AnthonyJune 24, 2019It is a pleasure working with you both, and I hope to be your agent for years to come! Please let us know if you need anything.
- June 21, 2019Rating 5.0Anthony (Jake) is a pleasure to know and work with. His excellent knowledge of your products and the process involved in setting up coverage for our home, property and auto made it easy. Pleasure to work with and happy to have Jake as our local representative.Response from AnthonyJune 24, 2019We take time to ensure we answer all questions and go over coverages with every new customer. We feel that it is important for you know and understand your insurance, so you can make informed decisions. We are happy to have you as customers!
- May 22, 2019Rating 5.0GreatResponse from AnthonyMay 23, 2019Thank you for the positive review, Bob. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help with your insurance needs!
- May 5, 2019Rating 1.0He wrote the policy incorrectly add all 3 insured people on the policy for the home being purchased.Response from AnthonyMay 5, 2019I will contact you to understand why you feel all three are not listed. All three people have been named on the policy since we started it. I will send a screenshot of the system to verify.
- April 24, 2019Rating 5.0very good agent was well informed!! THANKS!!Response from AnthonyApril 25, 2019We do our best be get the important information from you in order to get the best coverage for your needs. That also helps keep you well informed as well--BONUS! Thanks for the kind words, Karen.
- April 12, 2019Rating 5.0The only issue I have is how they went as far as they did and then decide they couldn't cover an item they said they would.
The savings are great, compared to my previous provider.Response from AnthonyApril 15, 2019Thanks for the review Barry! I am sorry we were not able to cover your dune buggy, but I am glad that it all worked out in the end. We are delighted to have you as a customer!
- April 3, 2019Rating 5.0Michelle was very kind and a great help with information and setting up new policies. It was a pleasure doing business with her.Response from AnthonyApril 5, 2019Thank you for the high praise for Michelle. She works hard to make the insurance process smooth and easy for our customers.
- March 17, 2019Rating 5.0Jake continues to take extra steps with our policies. He and his team are totally amazing!Response from AnthonyMarch 18, 2019We value our customers and try to treat them like family...the family members you like!
- March 15, 2019Rating 5.0We love Jake. He goes above and beyond to help us and explain everything in a way we can understand. We feel like he treats us just as he would his family members. Best thing we did was switching from our old insurance company to Farmers.Response from AnthonyMarch 15, 2019Taking the time to make sure our customers understand everything is the best thing for them. This insures that their insurance truly fits their needs. We wouldn't steer our family wrong, and we won't steer you wrong either.
- March 9, 2019Rating 5.0Quick service and reasonable cost.Response from AnthonyMarch 11, 2019Thank you for the high review, Allen. Although sometimes it takes more time than others to determine the proper insurance coverage for a customer, we will not waste your time.
- February 9, 2019Rating 5.0Insurance isn't something I like to read - understand - even think about - so Jake was extremely helpful and patient! I appreciated his helpfulness and knowledge of the products. Thanks.Response from AnthonyFebruary 11, 2019Insurance can be tricky, so we like to walk our customers (and potential customers) through the process and make sure that we are protecting them in the best way possible. Let us know if you have any more questions.