Farmers Insurance Agent in Knoxville, TN
Shawn Travis WandellAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Knoxville, TN, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, flood, life, business insurance and more. We are located at 6515 Clinton Highway near Callahan and Schaad Rd, next to Papa John's.
Give me a call at (865) 804-8057 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
- Hiking in the Smokies
- Mountain Biking
- Genetic Genealogy
- Craft Beer
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
- January 6, 2020Rating 5.0Shawn was able to answer all my questions and pick out plans that perfectly suited my needs. The entire process was quick and easy. I am very satisfied with the service I received and would definitely recommend.
- October 27, 2019Rating 5.0Shawn answered all our questions, explained how our insurance worked and made recommendations for our family situation. We felt comfortable asking question. In addition,Shawn took his time. We never felt rushed or unimportant. It was a pleasurable experience.
- July 19, 2019Rating 5.0Shawn actually provides customer service. Fun guy to talk to as well.Response from ShawnAugust 20, 2019Diana & Kenny, Thank you for the opportunity to serve you over the past 12 years! How can it be that long?! I enjoy talking with you too!
- June 12, 2019Rating 5.0So far all is going well. Your Arizona based customer service rep was excellent. I've not yet conversed with Mr Wendell but will do so in near futureResponse from ShawnAugust 20, 2019Bruce, I hope you and Sheryl are getting settled into your new home. I appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family. By the way, do you know where an insurance agent could launch his kayak and catch a fish or two? Glad to have you in Tennessee!