Farmers Insurance Agent in Knoxville, TN
As your local Farmers® agent in Knoxville, TN, I can help you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. With over 40 years of combined insurance experience, my staff and I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (865) 392-1398 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Knoxville, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Tennessee residents.
"A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning." -Brad Henry
Christian Academy of Knoxville
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn". -Unknown
Karns Elementary School
"True teachers use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross then, having facilitated their crossing joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create bridges of their own." -Nikos Kazantzakis
Karns High School
"Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students." -Charles Kuralt
- Spending time with our family
- Enjoying nature
- Volunteering at church
- December 22, 2018Rating 4.0A GOOD RATE . . . . AND A VERY FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS 'n KNOWLEDGEABLE VOICE . . . . THAT'S GRETCHEN. SHE MADE SURE OUR INSURANCE WAS THERE AT OUR NEW HOME CLOSING.
- November 2, 2018Rating 5.0Greet agent!! Let me know about teachers discount!
- October 22, 2018Rating 5.0I've been working with Gretchen to change insurance companies. She has been great to work with. She has been patient and helpful even when I've asked for the same information multiple times. I was very impressed that she came out to meet with my wife and me in our home. I'm looking forward to working with her.
- June 22, 2018Rating 5.0Chrissy was great- responsive and thorough through the quote and transfer process.
- May 3, 2018Rating 5.0Extreamly happy with my new agent.
- March 17, 2018Rating 5.0I recently purchased a new home in Tennessee and will be relocating there soon. I was referred to Christina to seek out Insurance. Because I am moving from a different state, I had so many questions. Christina was able to answer all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable of exactly what I was looking for and needed. She made the entire experience move quickly and professionally. I would recommend her to any of my family members or friends looking to insurance.
- March 10, 2018Rating 5.0Crissy was great. She came to our place and went over each policy and why each cost what it did. She answered our questions regarding the home policy and explained what and how our coverage works.