Farmers Insurance Agent in Knoxville, TN
Growing up here in East Tennessee on a small farm, I learned good core values and how to make a living by a hard days work. With the attainment of my degree from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville, I entered the insurance industry and acquired a passion to help others navigate the sometimes rough waters of what the state requires and needs. When you allow me to become your Farmers® Insurance agent, I will be there on the other end of the phone line to answer all your questions.
Give me a call at (865) 357-0678 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 1 year of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
University of Tennessee at Knoxville and Heritage High School Maryville, TN
Knox County, Anderson County, Campbell County, Sevier County, and Blount County
Ask Me About:
The Future of Your Small Business
PWS BLI 9/16
Owning a Small Business
PWS LD-03 10/17
Farmers® Car Shopping Service Offered by TrueCar
- March 30, 2018Rating 5.0Brenda was very helpful and explained everything about our new policy.
- March 24, 2018Rating 5.0All good, answer all my question and was very helpful throughout the process.
- March 18, 2018Rating 5.0I WOULD FIRST LIKE TO THANK MY AGENT(BRENDA E.) FOR SAVING ME MONEY. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK HER FOR HELPING ME AND MY MOTHER UNDERSTAND HOW OUR POLICY'S WORK BETTER FOR US. I WOULD RECOMMEND FARMERS TO EVERYONE. THEY TAKE THE TIME TO LET YOU KNOW EVERYTHING THAT YOUR POLICY IS AND WILL BE IN THE DAY'S AND YEAR'S TO COME. THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, LEONARD!!!
- March 15, 2018Rating 5.0Brenda was very informative and polite
Really made the difference in my decision.
- March 10, 2018Rating 5.0Brenda was very attentive to our needs in insurance and was committed to get us going in the right direction. It has been a joy to work with her.