Farmers Insurance Agent in Johnson City, TN
As your local Farmers® agent in lively Johnson City, TN, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. I'll make the process straightforward and will work tirelessly to educate you on the benefits and help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, life¹, recreational vehicles, and business insurance.
Give me a call at (423) 928-3276 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 11 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Awards and Honors
Topper Club, Blue Vase, and Championship
Washington/Sullivan County, Carter/Unicoi County, Hawkins/Greene County, Bristol/Washington County VA, and Scott County VA
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
PWS 66254A 02/17
The New and Improved My Farmers®
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
Community Organizations We Sponsor
New! Farmers® Rideshare Covers Drivers
- March 2, 2018Rating 5.0I highly recommend William Bartra for all your insurance needs. He is an excellent agent who provides excellent service. William does a great job of answering all my questions and giving me all the info I need. Mr. Bartra is also very dependable and always there to help me to the best of his ability when I'm in a jam. Thank you William for all that you do!Response from WilliamMarch 2, 2018Thank you for kind review. Everyone at my office is here to help you and give you a great customer service experience.
- February 9, 2018Rating 5.0It was really nice having this insurance company because to me they are very family-oriented, very friendly and very helpful people, and make sure that you come firstResponse from WilliamFebruary 13, 2018Thank you Linda! I appreciate your feedback and we value you as a customer. If you ever need anything our door is always open.