Farmers Insurance Agent in Hendersonville, TN
Mitchell Leon HealeyAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Hendersonville, TN, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. We have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (615) 590-4269 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
We are involved with Mission 615 an outreach that supports inner city kids and homeless ministries in and around Nashville, TN.
We meet every Saturday morning and go out and serve the people of our community. To get involved or to donate go to their website.
Board Member Habitat for Humanity Sumner County
Check out the website below to get involved or give.
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit housing organization working in local communities across all 50 states and in more than 70 countries around the world. Habitat’s vision is of a world where everyone has a decent place to live. Habitat works toward this vision by building and improving homes in partnership with individuals and families in need of a decent and affordable place to live.
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity of Sumner County brings people together to build homes, hope, and communities. Our goal is to provide decent, affordable, energy-efficient housing for all qualifying low-income families in Sumner County TN.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 23, 2020Rating 5.0Mitch was so good to us! We are first time home-buyers and were really struggling to grasp some of these new concepts and Mitch was really great in helping us truly understand what was what. I would recommend Mitch any day of the week and can't wait to continue working with him!
- July 6, 2020Rating 5.0Mitch is awesome - he is so responsive and does great work. I recommend Mitch to everyone - awesome man and great at what he does. Thanks, Mitch!!
- March 19, 2020Rating 5.0Mitch communicates well and always looks to provide the best possible service, always looks out for the best interest of his client.
- January 15, 2020Rating 5.0Signing up was simple
- December 10, 2019Rating 5.0Mitchell has been very welcoming into the Farmers Family. He has helped me and my husband get home and auto insurance in such a fast amount of time so that we could purchase our first home together. He listened to me about my policy needs and was very personable. I look forward to his help in the future and I am confident he will be able to address my concerns if I should have any. I would recommend Mitchell to another person looking for home or auto insurance.Response from MitchellDecember 11, 2019Thank you Jessie, it was so fun working with you and Kyle!
- November 15, 2019Rating 5.0Mitchell made the process so quick and easy. He knew exactly what we needed. I am glad that he was recommended to us.Response from MitchellDecember 11, 2019Thank you Amelia, I appreciate the kind words.
- August 27, 2019Rating 5.0Mitch was great! Very quick to answer and accessible, and patiently answered all of my questions! He was very upfront and honest about what the best decision would be for us, even if it meant losing out on business for him which I greatly appreciate! Highly recommend!Response from MitchellDecember 11, 2019Thank you Coffey family!
- April 17, 2019Rating 5.0Explained everything really well and made the process extremely quick. I would definitely refer him to other people.Response from MitchellApril 24, 2019Thank you Ruby, It was great getting to know you!
- March 21, 2019Rating 5.0Mitch is super friendly, real, and got the job for me so fast. Made sure I knew what I was getting into. Thank you Mitch!Response from MitchellApril 24, 2019Thanks for the kind words Josiah!
- March 17, 2019Rating 5.0Mitch has knowledge of what is needed for my insurance needs. I am confident even with the increase market value of my house, I will not be underinsured again.Response from MitchellApril 24, 2019Thanks Carrol, I appreciate you taking the time with me and uncovering the opportunities. It was fun creating coverages for your needs.
- February 21, 2019Rating 5.0It was absolutely was the easiest insurance I have ever gotten. I understood what Mitchell Healey was telling me. He made me feel as if I were his only client. Praying that we never have to make a claim, but if we do I hope we can expect the same fast and courteous service.Response from MitchellApril 24, 2019Thank you Peggy, it was fun working with you as well. Rest assured our claims service is second to none!
- December 27, 2018Rating 5.0I was referred to Mitch and could not have been happier with our experience! He was quick, efficient and personable! Certainly has made moving to a new state and buying a new home much easier!!!! Would certainly recommend him!Response from MitchellApril 24, 2019Thanks Tim, It was fun going through the process with you, welcome again to TN!
- November 19, 2018Rating 5.0Mitch has been great to work with, and was able to save us several hundred on our insurance needs.Response from MitchellApril 24, 2019Thanks Jeff, we love helping our clients with education and of course it is awesome to see you save money!
- July 20, 2018Rating 5.0Mitchell Healey knows about customer service! I am delighted to have him as my agent and I know he will be there to answer all of my insurance questions and represent me as needs arise.Response from MitchellJuly 20, 2018Thank you Leslie, it has been my pleasure to work with you and your family to help come up with some solutions for your insurance needs. I look forward to our relationship growing as we move forward!
- July 10, 2018Rating 5.0Mitch Healey is such a helpful agent. He is easy to reach, great at explaining how things work, and has excellent customer service skills. He has been a joy to work with and made this process low stress! I’d recommend him to all of my friends and family.Response from MitchellJuly 20, 2018Amy, you have been great to work with! We are so very great full for your business, there are a lot of us out there, so thank you! I look forward to our years ahead... Tell Kyle hello :)
- June 8, 2018Rating 5.0Mitch was great to work with! Always got back to me quickly and answered all of my questions. He made it very easy to purchase the insurance I needed. Thank you, Mitch!Response from MitchellJuly 20, 2018Robin, you were great to work with, I am great full you chose us to provide you and your family with the coverage you needed.
- June 6, 2018Rating 5.0Mitch is a top notch guy. A good insurance agent and a good person.Response from MitchellJuly 20, 2018I appreciate the kind words Paul. I am glad it all worked out for you and your family, we are honored to provide you and your family the coverage you needed at an incredible savings!
- May 13, 2018Rating 5.0Very professional and knowledgeable!Response from MitchellJuly 20, 2018Thank you Brian, it was a pleasure working with you as well.
- May 12, 2018Rating 5.0Mitch has been friendly, easy to work with, and very helpful!Response from MitchellJuly 20, 2018Thank you for the kind words Laura. We went on a journey together with getting you in your home, but I am so glad you trusted our agency to provide your coverage!
- April 29, 2018Rating 5.0Was very helpful and informative!Response from MitchellJuly 20, 2018Thank you Taylor, It was our pleasure to help you and your family. We look forward to serving you in the years to come.