Farmers Insurance Agent in Franklin, TN
David YatesAbout Me
While growing up in Southern California, my parents instilled in me a strong work ethic and self-reliance. So did the Boy Scouts. Graduated from Arizona State University with an advertising business degree and started working in my chosen field after graduation. Met a Tennessee girl and moved to the Nashville area in 1990 to get married and start a family. First job here in Tennessee lasted 14 years, working up to Marketing Director, then Director of Sales, for a Brentwood, TN publishing company. When the company was sold, my position wasn’t needed, and I had the opportunity to re-think the second half of my life. I’ve always wanted to have my own business, and all things fell into place in establishing my own insurance agency in Franklin, TN 2006, marketing Farmers Insurance Group products.
My dedication is to show families in Franklin TN, and the rest of Williamson County, how to spend their auto, home, and life insurance dollars wisely, while also properly protecting their loved ones and their assets. I get particular enjoyment out of teaching folks what all those terms and numbers in their policies really mean. You won’t find any cookie-cutter advice here! You'll find I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, life, business insurance and more--so you can make the smartest decision.
For many years, my agency has been engaged in our local community as a sponsor at local schools, and boys and girls soccer teams with the Williamson County Soccer Association. Providing free Child ID Kits to the community has long been a favorite activity for our agency.
I also enjoy helping my clients with non-insurance related help like business networking, newcomer’s advice, referrals, and much more. Anything to help. Our office is conveniently located in the Cool Springs area of Franklin, TN
Give me a call at (615) 778-1816 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
Team Sponsor of Williamson County Soccer Association!
The David Yates Insurance Agency is a long-term team sponsor of Williamson County Soccer Association.
Williamson County Soccer Association (WCSA) is a non-profit recreational organization for children ages 4 through 19. WCSA was established in 1982 Jose Fernandez with one team that practiced and played at what is now Franklin Elementary School. The association grew and grew to where we are today, with over 6,000 children playing soccer nearly year round. Today, WCSA is one of the largest recreational sports organizations in the Nashville metropolitan area.
We Support Meals on Wheels!
The David Yates Insurance Agency proudly supports Meals on Wheels in our hometown of Franklin TN. David Yates has been a volunteer driver for a number of years.
At Meals on Wheels America, we believe homebound seniors like Altagracia deserve the sense of safety and security that results from a reliable, daily visit from trusted volunteers. Your support gives seniors nationwide peace of mind – knowing that they are not alone, but cared for each day.
- Meals On Wheels Driver
PWS LD-04 10/17
- October 6, 2019Rating 5.0David was very helpful as I was in a hurry to get renters insurance just before I moved into the place I am buying later this month. The seller let me move in early as I had to be out of my previous location. I did it all over the phone. I was given his number by my realtor.Response from DavidOctober 16, 2019We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, Saundra. I'm glad your realtor connected us!
- July 17, 2019Rating 5.0Beyond excellent - from the very first phone call, Wendy made me feel right at home, informed, and protected from the vagaries of commuting, road trips, and change experienced with my former insurer. She walked me through all my options & stayed in close contact through every step. As things progressed & stabilized with my status, she placed markers to contact me when I could move to a more favorable plan. Every conversation has been a delight & a distinct relief for this single mom. Thank you!
- March 13, 2019Rating 5.0David is thorough and follows through on all my insurance needs. David has a great attitude and easy to work with. Would recommend David to anyone.
- October 17, 2018Rating 5.0David and Wendy were terrific.
- August 16, 2018Rating 5.0David was very informative and made sure I knew every aspect of my policy before I signed up.
- August 6, 2018Rating 5.0Dave is the best! He is thorough, personable, proactive and obviously cares about his customers. Thank you!
- July 21, 2018Rating 5.0David has been wonderful through out this entire experience!
- July 18, 2018Rating 5.0Both Wendy and David were extremely helpful by walking me thru all policies with patience and professionalism. I didn’t since that wanted me just as a Farmers customer but as a neighbor and friend. If they didn’t know the answer they made sure they found it in a timely manner. Great experience and glad I chose this agency.
- May 23, 2018Rating 5.0David is always prompt, friendly and knowledgeable.
- May 17, 2018Rating 5.0Wendy answered all our questions efficiently and professionally. We couldn't of done it without her.
- March 28, 2018Rating 5.0David Yates has been taking care of our family for the past 10 years- he has been available and responsive in emergencies, and proactive when we need to modify our coverage as life comes along. He is professional, knowledgeable, and customer focused- we feel like valuable customers!