Farmers Insurance Agent in Collierville, TN
Adam M NorthcuttAbout Me
When I opened our Collierville, TN agency four years ago, we wanted a location that was prominent in a physical location, but we also wanted to create a business that would become prominent and respected in the community and surrounding areas. We hold a firm belief in the ideals of serving people in every capacity possible and we wanted to create a reputation of being givers and servers in the community. Please review this site to see how we are serving our community and sharing our blessings.
We treat customers the “old fashion” way, we answer the phone. We understand that when you call our office, you are calling for a reason. Whether you need to discuss a claim, need help with a billing issue, have a new vehicle to add, or many other reasons, we realize that you are calling because our help is needed. We promise that unless we are on another call, we will always answer your call. If your call does go to our voicemail system, we are going to call you back promptly. We believe in the “old fashion” way of doing business, face-to-face, or by having a conversation. CUSTOMER SERVICE is our priority.
I am extremely proud of how our business has grown. We strive to treat everyone in a family-like manner so that each client we serve feels like they are just as welcome at our dinner table as they are at our office table. Let us help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, renters, business insurance, and more. Come by and visit us anytime. We are located just off New Byhalia Road in Collierville Crossing Office Park in Collierville, TN.
Give me a call at (901) 758-0535 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
If there is one thing in life that is certain, it is that plans can and will change. Unexpected expenses and events may be inevitable, but they do not have to derail your plans and finances. With the proper insurance coverages, you can be better prepared for life's ups and downs.
There is an advantage to working with a licensed Insurance Agent who knows you and your family. The Farmers Northcutt Agency has the experience to provide you with expert advice. We develop a personal relationship with our clients and assist them when important aspects of their life changes. Let us make sure that you have all that is valuable to you covered with the proper insurance.
Homeowners insurance, auto insurance, renter’s insurance and life insurance are essential to most everyone. In addition to these we provide insurance for boats, campers, all terrain, and other leisure vehicles.
COLLIERVILLE IS CELEBRATING 150 YEARS
The Town of Collierville was first incorporated in 1850. After losing its charter, the Town was reincorporated on February 17, 1870. In 2020, Collierville will be celebrating the 150th anniversary of its 1870 incorporation.
The first train rolled through Collierville in 1852 and sparked the beginning of development, commerce, and trade in the small community. Its train station and depot was a beacon of light for those traveling through Shelby County. Today, Collierville’s light still shines.
The Town of Collierville invites you to Shine a Light in celebration of our anniversary in 2020. Let's celebrate this year by shining a light on our town's organizations, events, outreaches, and social activities.
Join Farmers Insurance - Northcutt Agency and other Collierville citizens for this kick-off celebration and throughout the year for other 150 "Shine A Light" celebrations.
If you are new to the community or around our Byhalia Road office... we would like to meet you and answer any questions you have about your car or home insurance. And, because we have lived here for over 30 years, if you have questions about the Town of Collierville we can help with that too.
Saluting Our First Responders
During the 2020 Covid-19 pandemic the Collierville Fire Department and other first responders put their lives on the line as well as the well being of their families. Despite the challenges these men and women were relentless in their commitment to the communities that they serve.
Farmers supported the gallant efforts of these men and women by allowing its agents to deliver meals prepared by local restaurants to individual fire houses.
Supporting FedEx Family House and Le Bonheur Children's Hospital
Despite the 2020 Covid-19 pandemic, medical personnel continued to make themselves available to help the boys and girls and men and women where medical care was needed. The medical workers at Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital and the support staff at the FedEx Family House gave their time and efforts to support their patients.
Farmers supported the gallant efforts of these men and women by allowing its agents to deliver meals prepared by local restaurants to medical workers. Here, the Northcutt Agency delivered dinner prepared by Elwood’s Shack to all the workers, families and the guests at the FedEx Family House on Poplar Avenue, Memphis TN.
Collierville Elementary School - Second Grade Teachers
Farmers - Northcutt Agency Presents Collierville Elementary School Teachers with classroom supplies.
- Memphis Grizzlies
- Community Support
- NFL and College Football
- Family Gatherings
- Organized Basketball
Keep Calm - Emotions may run high in the aftermath of a car accident. In spite of this, it’s important to remain calm and stay focused at the task at hand.
Exchange Information -Take good notes. Keep a pad and pencil in your glove compartment or use your cell phone to document the following. Name, addresses and phone numbers of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident, Car license number, make and model of each vehicle involved in the accident Vehicle operator’s driver license number, insurance company and policy number, Names and addresses of as many witnesses as possible, Names and badge numbers of police officers.
Document Damage - Take photos of the accident scene and vehicle or other property damage. Record the details of the accident while they are fresh in your memory. Draw a diagram to recreate the scene.
File a Police Report - Even if no one is hurt from the accident, you should always contact the police and file an accident report. You might need it when you file a claim.
Report Your Claim - Contact you insurance company immediately.
To make sure that you have the correct auto insurance coverage, schedule a time for us to review your policy. We are located in Collierville on Byhalia Road across just down from Kroger. If you are busy during weekdays, we will meet you at our office on any Saturday. Just call to schedule a time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- October 1, 2020Rating 5.0Mac is responsive, and informative and made setting up my new policies, and transitioning from my prior insurer very easy.Response from AdamOctober 1, 2020Thank you for the kind words! We are here for you anytime. Please don't hesitate to call if we can help.
- September 11, 2020Rating 5.0My agent was very knowledgeable about how he could save me money. His follow-up is outstanding.Response from AdamSeptember 11, 2020Ms. Sue, thank you for taking the time to comment on our service. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving your insurance needs for years to come.
- July 26, 2020Rating 5.0Great customer service. Very responsive and patient to all questions in a timely And professional mannerResponse from AdamJuly 27, 2020Thank you for the kind words. I am always here and available for you. Give me a call anytime. Mac
- April 8, 2020Rating 5.0Mac has been very professional in all aspects of me obtaining new policies.Response from AdamApril 8, 2020Tim, thank you for taking the time to comment on our service and professionalism. We are excited that you have selected our Farmers Agency to assist you and your family with your insurance needs.
- February 23, 2020Rating 5.0Adam was very helpful. He was very prompt in returning calls and messages.Response from AdamFebruary 23, 2020Michael, We appreciate your positive comments and 5-Star rating. Our customers and their 100% satisfaction are very important to me. We are excited to work with you and appreciate the confidence you have placed with us to ensure that you have the right coverage for your personal insurance needs. We are available whenever you need us. Thank you.
- January 14, 2020Rating 5.0Mac made the process easy and seamless. He was upfront about the savings and the coverage - getting our family better coverage for less. We are so happy with this decision!Response from AdamJanuary 14, 2020Kelli, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our Farmers Northcutt Agency. We are happy to have met your families needs and we look forward to servicing your insurance requirements for many years to come. Thank you for the opportunity!
- December 30, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent reviewResponse from AdamJanuary 13, 2020Barry, Thanks for the great review. We are always available when needed, let us know how we can be of assistance.
- August 7, 2019Rating 5.0Easy to work with. Great serviceResponse from AdamAugust 7, 2019Ms. Vicki, delighted we made easy! We are always here to help. Enjoy your new home!