Farmers Insurance Agent in Clarksville, TN
Wendy Danielle StackAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Clarksville, TN, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. I was born and raised in Clarksville and I've taken great strides to be the agent in the frontline of our community. Don't let my name confuse you, I was named after my mother Wendy, she is the most genuine, honest, loyal and hardworking person I know. My name is the most important thing my mom has given me, that is why my agency name includes a part of this heritage. I answer to those closest to me by my middle name Danielle. I will always do everything in my power to make sure that I live up to my mothers name and that my business lives up to it. I will use this same care with all your insurance needs.
Give me a call at (931) 553-1493 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Clarksville, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Tennessee residents.
Veterans United Home Loans
I work closely with the mortgage lenders and staff at our local Veterans United to provide excellent customer service during the home buying experience. You can contact them directly at 931-920-2252.
Jason Hass F&M Bank
Let Jason Hass help you through your mortgage process...from the day you apply for your loan until you finally get the keys to your new home! Jason is great to work with!! Contact him directly at 931-801-7344.
Thank America's Teachers Grant Winner in Charlotte, TN
Robert Capes is the reciepient of a $2500 grant from Farmers®!!! This is why I pick Farmers everyday!! They give back to the community and their foundation is strong. Humbled to be a part of this ceremony!
Volunteer helping our local Veterans
Operation Stand Down Tennessee (OSDTN) is a registered 501(c)(3) that focuses on helping all Veterans and their families by engaging, equipping, and empowering them. We offer a wide range of services, including employment assistance, VA benefits assistance, networking, housing, and much more.
Custom House Museum Guild
The purpose of The Guild is to organize volunteers who wish to promote the endeavors of the Customs House Museum and Cultural Center. The Guild and its members accomplish this goal by raising funds for the benefit of the Museum, with the assistance of staff, and through advocacy within the community to create awareness and support of the Museum. The Guild’s fundraising goals are accomplished primarily through multiple, Guild-organized events during the year, including our signature Flying High and Champagne and Chocolates.
Member of The Clarksville Association of Realtors
The Association is established for the benefit of the membership and the community and shall be an association that advocates for professional growth and development of its leaders, that promotes the value of its Membership, effectively communicate and actively participates in local growth and development, lives its professional standards and Realtor Code of Ethics, and stands as the principal protector of private property rights and home ownership.
- Helping Local Teachers
- Serving our Local Community
- Promoting Local Small Businesses
PWS LD-03 10/17
- February 21, 2020Rating 5.0Update 2/21/2020:
I just recently saved several hundred dollars for this years insurance premiums by switching all my home, auto and rental policies over!
Danielle is an exceptional insurance agent that always has her clients best interests in mind. She goes above and beyond to make sure her clients understand their policies and options. I highly recommend Danielle and her team at the Stack Agency to my clients for their insurance needs.
- January 30, 2020Rating 5.0Professionalism at its best. A no nonsense quote displaying all my options from the onset. I could have not been better informed and the ease in closing the deal was seamless. I was fortunate to be recommended by my friend to Wendy. I will recommend her to anyone who might need her services.
- January 8, 2020Rating 5.0Love my agent, Wendy D. Stack is the best! Always so kind and so professional!!
- December 29, 2019Rating 5.0Wendy was very professional. she covered a lot of info.
- December 19, 2019Rating 5.0Danielle and her staff were more than accommodating through the process of selecting the best insurance products and services for my family's Automobile and Home insurance. Danielle herself explained to us the various coverage options for both policies. I appreciate her knack for articulating the different insurance terms and acronyms in plain English and ensuring everything was easily understood. She's the best, and we look forward to having her as our agent for many years to come.
- November 3, 2019Rating 5.0The Very Best, anything I need or anything I dont understand is given or walked through for better understanding. I would literally be lost in the sauce without this office. Great people.
- November 1, 2019Rating 5.0The agent responded quickly and accurately, which allowed me to finish the closing paperwork on time.
- October 23, 2019Rating 5.0Danielle went out of her way to make sure we had appropriate coverage, asking lots of questions our previous insurance company had never asked. We ended up with better, more complete coverage at very comparable rates! We're excited to be working with someone who really cares about us!
- October 13, 2019Rating 5.0Wendy was friendly, professional, and made me feel better about my insurance.
- October 7, 2019Rating 5.0Danielle took the time to help, saved us money and made the transition very easy.
- September 29, 2019Rating 5.0Danielle was recommended to me by a mutual friend and she has been exceptional to work with and as she worked with my lender. She was very accessible and spot-on with all her responses as this helped me in peace of mind with my home purchase. She provided me all the information I needed to make the best decision possible moving forward with the type insurance that was best for my situation. Definitely a wonderful agent!
- September 25, 2019Rating 5.0Wendy was very friendly! Made the insurance purchasing process easy.
- September 15, 2019Rating 5.0Wendy has been amazing and gone above and beyond. Couldn’t be happier with her!
- September 12, 2019Rating 5.0Kind and did a great job
- September 5, 2019Rating 5.0As new homeowners, Wendy definitely helped us feel comfortable in our decision making and throughly attended to our questions and needs.
- August 4, 2019Rating 5.0Very good
- August 4, 2019Rating 5.0Danielle and Lanette really strive to give you the best price and policy that'll benefit you. They will go above and beyond.
- July 28, 2019Rating 5.0Very personable and easy to contact. Flexibility and helpfulness from Danielle are unmatched anywhere else.
- July 24, 2019Rating 5.0Danielle and LaNette are a great team. LaNette was very helpful in letting me know and gathering all the information I needed to get a quote. Danielle is very knowledgable and took care of all my insurance needs.
It is reassuring to know she will be there for me and I won’t have to rely on an 800 number.
- July 19, 2019Rating 5.0Danielle is so nice to work with. Very efficient and always takes care of things quickly. It is a pleasure to have her assist us with all of insurance needs.