Farmers Insurance Agent in Rapid City, SD
Dave Schmidt Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Black Hills Farmers® agent located in Rapid City, South Dakota, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge coupled with more than 40 years of experience to help you better understand your coverage options pertaining to auto, home, renters, life, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (605) 342-5435 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 40 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Smart Insurance Discounts in South Dakota
As your local Farmers agent in Rapid City, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to South Dakota residents.
Simplify and save with multiple policies from Farmers®
Are you currently reviewing your insurance portfolio? If so, this is a great time to consider the value and convenience of choosing Farmers for your insurance needs. Your agent can show you all your available options, and you may qualify for discounts when you purchase additional insurance policies.
Introducing the Farmers® Rewards Visa® Cards
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
The Farmers Mobile App
Farmers Friendly Review Service
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Farmers® Business Insurance
- April 14, 2018Rating 5.0Met Spencer at the home show. Spencer gave me multiple options and was able to get me coverage for my home and vehicles and saved me a significant amount from my prior provider. He was very professional and allways willing to answer questions that I had.
- March 23, 2018Rating 5.0Adam and Spencer are great to work with!
- March 17, 2018Rating 5.0Agent Adam comes across as very knowledgeable and efficient and was very welcoming to me as a new client. Thankyou.
- March 8, 2018Rating 5.0Thanks Dave for taking care of our policy needs and getting the most for our money. We appreciate your looking out for us. Nice to have such great service and trust in our agent. Eunabel and Norm
- March 2, 2018Rating 5.0Yvonne is the reason I've now switched my auto insurance to Farmers, and updated my home insurance. She's excellent and your company is lucky to have her.