Farmers Insurance Agent in York, PA
As a lifelong Pennsylvania resident, I'm proud to be your local Farmers® agent in York, PA. At the Kayla Winesickle Agency, we help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. My agency will ensure this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution. We have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options, whether that's auto, home, life, renters, business insurance and more. Stop by our office in York, PA on the corner of Mount Zion Road/East Market Street to get started on a quote.
Give me a call at (717) 885-9914 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 2 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Awards and Honors
Blue Vase Award and New Business Award
Lancaster, Harrisburg, Gettysburg, and Maryland
Ask Me About:
Smart Insurance Discounts in Pennsylvania
As your local Farmers agent in York, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Pennsylvania residents.
Local Businesses | Support Near York
Community Organizations We Sponsor
My Hobbies and Favorite Activities
Is It Time to Think about Life Insurance?
PWS LD-02 10/17
PWS LD-03 10/17
- March 21, 2018Rating 5.0Great price and service
- January 21, 2018Rating 5.0Kayla has been wonderful w/ our who insurance process! Very efficient.
- January 18, 2018Rating 5.0Kayla was wonderful! Also she recommended and explained the Umbrella policy which we also included in our policy. We were very pleased with her.
- January 15, 2018Rating 5.0Thanks for all your help... what a pleasant experience. Y'all need more people like Kayla !
- November 15, 2017Rating 5.0I couldn't be more pleased with the experience I had with Kayla! From the moment I stated speaking with her regarding my issues with my previous insurance company she was friendly, personable and understanding. After meeting with her in person I left feeling like I had just sat down with a long time friend. She even came to our house and worked around our schedule to ensure we had a full understanding of the insurance plan. It was a no brainer to switch to farmers and Kayla was a pleasure!