Farmers Insurance Agent in West Chester, PA
John R BaroneAbout Me
The J.R. Barone Farmers Insurance® Agency is proud to serve West Chester, Chester County, and the entire state of Pennsylvania as well as NJ and Maryland.. With 25 years of combined experience meeting and exceeding your insurance needs, we specialize in auto insurance, home insurance, and more. Our office is located minutes away from West Chester University.
After opening in September 2014, we have already received a lot of praise and recognition, including an Outstanding Customer Service Award. Our main goal is to increase your coverage while saving you money. We look forward to earning your business!
We are located within the car dealership of John L Smith Inc. We can handle every aspect of insurance including renting you a vehicle and repairing your vehicle.
John R Barone
Give me a call at (610) 235-4650 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
John L Smith Used Cars
John L. Smith Inc. has been in business since 1984. In addition to our Farmers Insurance® agency, the John L. Smith used cars sales and service department gives excellent customer service to our clients.
Affordable Rental of West Chester
Whether you need the rental for a day, week, or longer, Affordable Rental of West Chester allows for any occasion and length of time you may need.
In the event of an accident, we direct bill all insurance companies for your rental.
Their hours of operation are:
Mon-Tues: 8 AM to 7 PM
Fri: 8 AM to 6 PM
Sat: 9 AM to 3 PM
Chester County Auto Finance
Chester County Auto Finance provides auto loans to those with less-than-perfect credit ratings or have not yet established credit.
They are looking for clients who want to improve their credit rating. They have over 35 years of lending experience!
Please fill out their credit application to get yourself approved!
Subject to restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 22, 2020Rating 5.0I was very pleased with the expedient and thorough service that I received from Jeanine Nau. I needed guidance on my insurance coverage, and she made the process much easier. I would highly recommend John Barone's Farmers Insurance, and Jeanine Nau to meet your insurance needs
- October 23, 2019Rating 1.0Thought that I was getting a good deal on my house insurance but I was what everyone calls insurance scammed more that I thought I would pay and was never told about extra I will be paying signing up. If I did I would never made the deal and go somewhere else for my house insurance. Insurance companies are always out to get you and take your money and deny when you make a claim and charge you more then the deal you make with them with out your knowledge.
- September 20, 2019Rating 5.0They are always very helpful to me. They help. Me to figure out the best insurance for my needs
- May 5, 2019Rating 5.0great guy very helpful team
- January 23, 2019Rating 5.0Leontine (Tina) was a very sweet, caring and helpful person. I really enjoyed talking with her.
- August 25, 2018Rating 5.0Super easy to deal with.
- July 30, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent service !
- March 29, 2018Rating 5.0Easy to work with
- March 29, 2018Rating 5.0Michael was very accommodating and informative
- March 26, 2018Rating 5.0We love working with Tina. She is super friendly and easy to work with. She continues to give us great service and explains everything we need to know!!
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0Since we have only been with you a short time, things have gone well so far, just hope it continues.