Farmers Insurance Agent in Tamaqua, PA
Jamie Lynn GreenzweigAbout Me
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMTATION
To all our Customers, Friends, and Community Members:
During the next few weeks, we are going to do our best to limit face to face interactions in the office.
We have many options to conduct business virtually, so you continue to receive the same level of customer service. Please continue to call or text the office at 570-225-7070, send an email to email@example.com, or click CONTACT ME below. Stay healthy and safe and let us know how we can help you during this time.
As your local Farmers® agent in Tamaqua, PA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance.
With almost 17 years in the insurance industry, I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's life, auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (570) 225-7070 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Business and Professional Women of Tamaqua
BPW/PA is a statewide organization of 1600+ members in 75 local organizations and 12 districts throughout the state. BPW/PA is a leading advocate for working women in our state. We work on all issues that touch women's lives and careers. Tamaqua BPW is our local club. We work on mentoring, scholarships, education, networking and community projects in the Tamaqua and surrounding areas.
Safer Streets for Tamaqua’s Little Feet
Safer Streets for Tamaqua’s Little Feet is a 501c(3) non-profit organization that hopes to put an end to the local drug epidemic through education and support . We bring awareness of addiction to our communities through hands on preventative education where we provide free educational programs for both children and adults in schools, PTOs and other organizations. We give support and guidance to families who are affected by addiction. We also help arrange transportation and buy necessities for people that reach out to us who are going into treatment. We help locate detox beds for those taking that first step to heal their suffering. We also organize and participate in beautification projects to make streets, parks and communities safe and at the same time restore pride to our town. Our 501c(3) nonprofit organization operates on donations by those who wish to help us help - to help others in need.
- APA Pool League
PWS LD-04 10/17
- September 28, 2019Rating 5.0The agent was very knowledgeable about all the insurances we were signing up for. She did not rush through our appointment. Any questions we had,she gave us very thorough answers to. We really appreciate everything she did to help us.
- July 28, 2019Rating 5.0Jamie is always ready to help
- June 23, 2019Rating 4.0Very pleasant experience. Jamie was knowledgeable and friendly.
- May 15, 2019Rating 5.0Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Love my car insurance company 🚗
- April 18, 2019Rating 4.0The Agents (Amber) are working very diligently to get me the best plan. Is greatly appreciated
- January 24, 2019Rating 5.0My experience with our local Farmers agency has been terrific. As a local business man, I like to use local business as much as possible.
- October 22, 2018Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable of what she is offering. Easy experience.
- October 7, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent service as we worked through many different options for switching our auto insurance. Was very flexible and responses were timely and thorough.
- August 17, 2018Rating 5.0Jamie was pleasant and helpful! I was able to save money by switching from my current company to Farmers.
- August 13, 2018Rating 5.0Great service!
- June 25, 2018Rating 5.0Jami it was a pleasure dealing with you . You where very helpful and made the process very easy . Thank you!!
- April 13, 2018Rating 5.0Wonderful experience! Smooth and fast execution. Thanks Jamie!
- April 1, 2018Rating 5.0Very friendly service
- March 29, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent experience, well beyond my expectations. Jamie was very responsive during my two personal visits with her at her office. She has made switching home insurance carrier very EZ. She knows her product and I feel very comfortable with moving to Farmers.
- March 28, 2018Rating 5.0Stephanie went above and beyond to get me covered for auto and renters insurance. She made such a stressful situation a breeze and kept me updated throughout the process. She answered every question (and I had a lot) throughly and in a timely fashion. So happy to be a new customer to this company and looking forward to working with Stephanie again.
- March 21, 2018Rating 5.0The ladies that I talked to were helpful and very knowledgeable about what I would need and staying in my budget. I would and have recommended their services to friends.
- March 16, 2018Rating 5.0Agents were friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. They took all time necessary to explain everything. 😁
- January 12, 2018Rating 5.0Outstanding service! She knew how to help me with my problem and find the lowest rate and had the upmost kindness the entire time