Farmers Insurance Agent in State College, PA
Larry Robert DennisLarry R Dennis Insurance Agency LLCAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in State College, PA, I recently moved back to my hometown to start the area's first Farmers Insurance agency with my best friend Cindy Zimmerman, whom I met at age 6 on the playground. With over 39 years of insurance experience, I love that Farmers encourages agents to team with individual customers to help educate them so they can help make sure they are insured for all stages of life, with products including auto, home, life, and business insurance. Stop by our office, located in the Allenway building two blocks south of the Corner Room, and say hello!
Give me a call at (814) 954-4135 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in State College, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Pennsylvania residents.
PWS LD-04 10/17
Private Industry Council
Founded in 1983, the Private Industry Council of Westmoreland/Fayette, Inc. (PIC), is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that operates employment, education, and training programs in southwestern Pennsylvania. PIC assists youth, adults, dislocated workers, and the economically disadvantaged in reaching their educational goals, supporting their family growth, and obtaining training and employment.
The Chamber of Business & Industry of Centre County
The Chamber of Business & Industry of Centre County is a membership organization comprising business of all sizes and from a variety of industry sectors, as well as nonprofit agencies and academic institutions. The CBICC is the champion of economic development and business growth in Centre County, and with close to 1,000 members, the largest organization representing businesses throughout central Pennsylvania.
The Bob Perks Fund
The Bob Perks Fund was established in 2006 in memory of Bob Perks, a State College native, who passed away in 2005 after a long battle with melanoma.
Bob was a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University and worked in the financial services industry. He was an avid sports fan and a four-year member of the Penn State baseball team.
Bob was only 42 years old and left behind his wife, Doreen, and two, very young children. He was a founding member of the local “Coaches vs. Cancer” chapter, and remained active until his own battle with cancer took his life.
Bob was devoted to helping cancer patients long before facing his own challenges with the disease. With the hope of fulfilling Bob’s wishes to make a difference for those with cancer, the Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund was established by Doreen and Bob’s family, friends and colleagues.
- Sports Enthusiast
- Theater and Arts
Subject to restrictions
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 5, 2019Rating 5.0It was wonderful. We had a lot to go over and both Larry and Pam were so organized and had everything available at our face-to-face appointment. I really liked both of them. They were very easy to talk to for just meeting for the first time. They knew their product to the T. So happy we switched over to Farmer's Insurance!
- July 30, 2019Rating 5.0Very knowledgable and thoughtful while reviewing all our old policies.
- June 6, 2019Rating 5.0Everything was explained very well to us.
- May 12, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional
- April 3, 2019Rating 5.0Friendly
- December 30, 2018Rating 5.0I got a good rate with good coverage.
- November 3, 2018Rating 5.0We had a unique situation, and when my existing insurance company (not Farmer's) quoted me a price that was unbelievably expensive, I shopped around and had several other companies either basically hang up on me or quote me another astronomical price. Larry worked extremely hard to find an affordable solution. He went out of his way, rearranged his schedule, and spoke to me on the phone in the evenings when needed just to make sure we had the right, affordable coverage when we needed it.
- October 20, 2018Rating 4.0Good
- July 30, 2018Rating 5.0Old Insurance informed us the week of our closing they couldn't do the homeowners but did refer us to Larry Dennis at Farmers. With hours to spare, Larry and Cindy gathered our info, got it in their system and off to the underwriters. Crisis averted. Big thanks to Cindy & Larry for stepping up and committing to get it done in a very short amount of time.
- July 20, 2018Rating 5.0Larry was great!! He responded promptly and efficiently!! we got a great rate and are very happy with the service at Farmers!!
- June 12, 2018Rating 5.0he did a great job, worked over the weekend and early monday morning to get us all set up to buy a new car.
- June 1, 2018Rating 5.0Both Larry and Cindy have a strong knowledge of the companies policies, responds quickly to customer needs and continuously strive to improve customer satisfaction!!! It is a win-win, I highly recommend setting up an appointment to review your current needs!!!
- March 11, 2018Rating 5.0Great people to deal with and worked well with me to get me set up and on the go
- November 13, 2017Rating 5.0Larry and his team exceeded my expectations