Farmers Insurance Agent in Springfield, PA
Michael Albert CostanzoAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Springfield, PA. I was born and raised in Springfield which was the reason I opened up office 2 years ago. As a long time resident my focus is on educating customers on the basics of insurance and their needs, while working with you to find an insurance plan that fits bests with you and your families needs. Not only do I have the knowledge and experience to help better understand your coverage options but I have a staff that assist your needs as well -- whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and much more.
Give me a call at (484) 471-3142 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- Teaching at baseball camps
- Coaching local baseball teams
- Spending time with my son
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
PWS LD-04 10/17
- May 8, 2020Rating 5.0Michael was super helpful and made everything so easy!
- July 25, 2019Rating 5.0Pretty simple and straightforward transaction, but it was handled efficiently and professionally throughout! Thank you!!
- May 19, 2019Rating 5.0Great experience working with Brittany
- April 17, 2019Rating 5.0I can’t say enough about Mike Costanzo. As a new business owner there were so many things I was clueless about. Mike patiently explained all the necessary coverages I needed to protect myself, my family, and my new business. I’m so fortunate to have been introduced to such an incredible human being. I wholeheartedly trust and will recommend Mike to all my family and friends.
- March 13, 2019Rating 5.0Brittany was very helpful and informative. She made the transition from our previous insurance to Farmer's effortless. She answered any questions and sent me quotes in a timely fashion. I was very pleased with the service and look forward to doing business with Farmer's Insurance.
- January 15, 2019Rating 5.0Great ... looking forward to having Mike as my agent, very professional and detailed in finding my company the best policies that meet my criteria.
- October 29, 2018Rating 5.0Mike was outstanding. Very responsive and answered my many questions. He followed up and took time to ensure I understood everything and knew what to expect. Plus, he saved me money. Mike was amazing!
- October 20, 2018Rating 5.0Brit is the best!
- September 20, 2018Rating 5.0It’s been a great experience. Fast and efficient . Thank you very much.
- August 9, 2018Rating 5.0Mike was super attentive and helpful. He and his teammates answered any questions I had and made the process easy and comfortable! I would highly recommend Farmers agents!
- June 12, 2018Rating 5.0Moving can be hectic and overwhelming, but working with Mike Costanzo and his insurance group is not. Getting the first-rate coverage I needed for my new home was easy. Highly recommend.
- May 18, 2018Rating 5.0I was a little concerned at first but thanks to a bunch of help from Janine i am extremely happy i switched.
- March 16, 2018Rating 5.0When I told Mike my current coverage, he informed me that i wasn't getting decent enough insurance and gave me better coverage and it was cheaper then what I was currently paying!
- January 20, 2018Rating 5.0He and his staff are cordial and detailed. I gave already recommended others to his agency.
- December 22, 2017Rating 5.0Very nice !! Michael gave me better insurance than I had previously and cheaper. Thanks for all your hard work!!
- December 15, 2017Rating 5.0Mike was very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Made switching insurance agencies easy and seamless.
- November 15, 2017Rating 5.0It was great experience. Michael and his team were great to work.
- November 11, 2017Rating 5.0Quick to respond. Made the process easy