Farmers Insurance Agent in Scranton, PA
William Arthur BurnellAbout Me
As your local Farmers® insurance agent in Scranton, PA, I am focused on educating customers like you on insurance and working together to find the coverage that best fits your needs. My main priority is to ensure you are covered from everything life throws at you and providing high-quality customer service to all of my clients. With over 16 years in the industry, I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your options--whether that's auto, home, life, renters, business insurance and more. Stop by for a cup of coffee and I'd be happy to review your current coverage for gaps as I am focused on maximizing your insurance.
Give me a call at (570) 866-3100 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Switch to Farmers® and you could save an average of $470 on Auto or $450 on Home. You could be missing out on hundreds in savings. Call me today and let’s talk about how switching to Farmers could help you save.*
*Based on average nationwide annual savings of new customers surveyed, excluding HI & SC, from 7/1/20 to 12/1/20 who switched their Auto insurance policy or who switched their Homeowners insurance policy to a Farmers® branded policy, responded to the survey, and realized savings. Potential savings vary by customer and may vary by state and product.
Located in Downtown Tunkhannock
The mission of the Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce is to promote business retention, business growth, education, and tourism programs that enhance the business community resulting in the highest quality of life for present and future generations of area residents.
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
PWS LD-03 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 14, 2021Rating 5.0They helped me review the policies I had and worked with me to adjust them to fit my needs instead of just allowing me to hold absurd limits like my previous insurance agent! Thank you!Response from WilliamFebruary 16, 2021You are welcome! Thanks for the great review. We try to make sure our customers have the right insurance for their needs. We also like to stay in touch with them to make sure it stays that way.
- November 7, 2020Rating 5.0Contacted agency to write a HO policy. Went through basics of residence for replacement cost valuation. Received quote quickly.
Wasn't ready to purchase so agency followed up in about a week as arranged.
We set an effective date and arranged payment. Agency went out to photo house saving me the trouble.
All in all an easy experience. As a side note I worked in insurance for about 40 years and this agent was professional, knowledgeable and yet friendly and casual at the same time.Response from WilliamNovember 9, 2020Brenda, we are thrilled the process was so easy. Insurance should be easy. Thank you for the great compliment for our agent. We strive for excellence every day. Great to know we succeeded.
- September 23, 2020Rating 5.0Easy process to start up but would still like more time with agent to discuss what is and isn’t allowed coverage with the renters insurance I chose as well as what date my reoccurring automatic payments will be deducted from my account! Thank youResponse from WilliamSeptember 24, 2020Thank you for the 5 star review. For the policies that are assigned to us, we attempt to contact the customers to review the policy and answer any questions. If need be, we try multiple times to reach customers using email, using text, and leaving voicemails where possible. If we haven't connected with you yet and you still have questions, please feel free to call or email at your convenience. We are here from 8am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- July 18, 2020Rating 5.0Extremely friendly and went above and beyond to help me.Response from WilliamJuly 23, 2020We are glad you had a great experience. We prefer to take our time to make sure our customers are insured properly and are satisfied. Thank you for the positive feedback. It is good to know that we are hitting our mark.
- March 5, 2020Rating 5.0Thank you I appreciate everything you did for meResponse from WilliamMarch 5, 2020Working with you is a pleasure. I am glad we were able to help you with all your insurance.
- December 9, 2019Rating 5.0Will is one of the hardest working agents I have ever come across. He values you as a customer and is always willing and able to answer any and all questions you may have. Will is at the top of his game in the insurance industry and manages to make you feel like you are his only customer even though you know he has many.Response from WilliamDecember 11, 2019Thank you Larry! We try to provide the highest level of service to our customers and appreciate hearing that we are succeeding.
- November 10, 2019Rating 5.0Always so helpful. Answers my questions in a timely mannerResponse from WilliamNovember 12, 2019Thank you for the great review. We think part of showing our customers how important they are is responding quickly to their questions and concerns. Thank you for your business!
- July 24, 2019Rating 5.0My experience with Wil Burnell was exceptional; all questions were answered; I could count on him
For guidance and I was not pressured into making my decision. When policies were issued he guided me in the process of electronic signing; also aided me in obtaining a copy of the insurance card for the car.Response from WilliamAugust 15, 2019Don, thank you for such a great review! For us, customer service is as important as making sure our customers have the right coverage for their needs. We are happy that you were so satisfied.
- June 15, 2019Rating 5.0very good easy to work withResponse from WilliamJune 17, 2019Thanks! Insurance should be easy. Thank you for being a customer and for the great review!
- May 20, 2019Rating 5.0We just signed our auto and so far it has been a pleasant experience. We would recommend William and Beth to family and friends.Response from WilliamMay 21, 2019We are glad your experience has been pleasant so far. We will work hard to make sure it stays that way. Thanks for the great review.
- April 24, 2019Rating 5.0Will and Beth are the best! Very helpful and very nice, I always feel welcome.Response from WilliamApril 24, 2019We love having the most amazing customers! Thanks for your business Nikki.
- April 5, 2019Rating 5.0Mr. Burnell was great!Response from WilliamApril 8, 2019Thank you Sarah for the review and thanks for your business! I am always happy to help!
- March 13, 2019Rating 5.0He saved me money! Patient! Can’t ask for any better customer service!Response from WilliamMarch 15, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- January 24, 2019Rating 5.0Will is a professional beyond reproach. He fully listens, asks questions to understand, and goes beyond his job to help understand the small business side of insurance. I’m glad he contacted me and refuse to work with anyone else!Response from WilliamJanuary 24, 2019Thanks Dan! I am happy to be working with you and look forward to a long relationship with you as a client.
- January 15, 2019Rating 5.0Will was reccommended to us by a friend. when we contacted him, he was responsive to all our needs.He even invested his own time to make sure everything went smoothlyResponse from WilliamJanuary 18, 2019Thanks for the business and the great review. We make our customers our first priority.
- July 1, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful
- June 7, 2018Rating 5.0Top marks to my insurance agent for his customer service. He listened to my needs, explained my options, explained his reasoning, found several discounts, & returned phone calls promptly. He made buying Insurance painless.
- June 3, 2018Rating 5.0Mr. Burnell was prompt with his appointment time and had all of the paperwork ready to go to make the switch seamless. He discussed options that best suited my family.
- May 27, 2018Rating 5.0Excellence service! Highly recommend!Response from WilliamMay 29, 2018Thanks Deb, we appreciate the recommendation. We are always happy to help!
- April 23, 2018Rating 5.0Will has helped me a lot over the course of the past 6 months. I went to him to help me choose the right insurance for my new business. He was very responsive, and explained everything that I asked in as much detail as I liked until I understood how things worked. He was very easy to work with. Because of my experience I have switched all of my other policies over to Farmers.
My Hardworking Team