Farmers Insurance Agent in Reading, PA
Brenda Jo BechtelBrenda Bechtel Insurance Agency LLCAbout Me
As a lifelong resident of Reading, PA, we are focused on customer service and finding the gaps in their current insurance policies to help prevent future hardships --whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
As an owner of a family business, I understand how important it is to protect those assets that one's family has earned over the years.
My family has lived and owned businesses for nearly 100 years in Reading. As a lifelong resident and a member of the community for over 60 years, we take pride in helping the community.
Our three children were raised and educated in the Governor Mifflin School District.
Currently, I also serve as the Music Director at our local church.
I was a substitute teacher in the Gov Mifflin school district for about 10 years as well as the Wyomissing Area School District.
I spent about 15 years with the Governor Mifflin Ambulance Assoc. and Southern Berks Paramedics as an EMT Paramedic. I was also an officer of both organizations. This was all volunteer work.
Give me a call at (484) 755-5966 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-01 10/17
- Director of Music at Wyomissing Church of the Brethren
- Painting interiors and exteriors of my house
- watching my grandchildren's sports activities
I have experience insuring contractors, barbershops, nail salons, beauty salons, restaurants and more. We offer workers' compensation, general liability, and many other types of business insurance.
PWS LD-03 10/17
- June 22, 2019Rating 4.0Very pleased with the service.Response from BrendaJuly 23, 2019Thanks for your positive feedback. Please call or email anytime you have questions or concerns.
- June 7, 2019Rating 5.0Brenda was very through when she initiated the phone call to secure my policy.Response from BrendaJune 7, 2019Thanks for your kind review Cynthia
- January 31, 2019Rating 4.0Brenda was very professional and knowable.
- September 16, 2018Rating 5.0Changing insurance companies after 40 years could be intimidating. Brenda and her agency made it easy & seamless from start to finish explaining everything and answering all of our questions!! The savings were an added bonus also! I highly recommend this agency!!
- August 30, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful overall and informs about the process as well. I would highly recommend.
- July 28, 2018Rating 5.0Everything went very smooth. Agent was very helpful and was everything in your guidelines to consider and none of the things to avoid.
- June 13, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful, answered all of my questions and helped me get the best renters insurance rate possible for me
- May 26, 2018Rating 5.0Agent took care of everything
- May 26, 2018Rating 5.0Agent took care of everything
- January 21, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent experience! All our questions were answered thoroughly. They found us a great deal and saved us a considerable amount of money on both auto and homeowners. Very happy we decided to give them a try, and would highly recommend them to any friends looking to change or purchase new insurance. Overall, a great experience!
- November 17, 2017Rating 5.0I am very happy with the customer service I received from Kerry Rogers. I feel as if she went out of her way for me. I have already referred my friend to her for a quote.
- November 12, 2017Rating 5.0Brenda's agency was great! She helped me save a ton of money on my home and car insurance. Would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Brenda!