Farmers Insurance Agent in Philipsburg, PA
Andrew John TocimakAbout Me
Born and raised in Pennsylvania, I am proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® agent serving Philipsburg, Osceola Mills, and the surrounding areas. In the years I've spent living here, I have grown to understand the unique complexities that come with insuring your home or car in the community that we live in. I aim to use my expertise to help make you smarter about your insurance options - whether that be home, auto, umbrella, life, specialty insurance, and more!
At the Andrew J. Tocimak Agency, we start by having a friendly conversation and learning about all the aspects of your life. We are all focused on providing you with the service and coverage you need to protect your current and future assets, and emphasize educating, consulting, and advising our clients above anything else. We want to ensure that both our agents and our clients understand the specific details of each coverage option to create a customized plan to meet each specific need. Our goal is to provide insurance quotes with the best interests of the customer in mind.
As a lifelong resident of this area, I have made an effort to make the community we live in a better place. I spent a few years as a Trustee of the Philipsburg Elks Lodge and Country Club, and was named "Officer of the Year' for the 2014-15 year. Additionally, I have spent a few years as a Board Member, President, and Treasurer of the Moshannon Valley Emergency Management Services where we made efforts to enhance the quality of emergency life support services for our community. I have also began hosting the "Osceola Open Golf Tournament", where we have raised money for the Osceola Mills Historical Society.
Feel free to stop by our office, which is conveniently located about 20 minutes from Penn State. With over 31 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skillset to help you better understand your coverage options. I'd love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance needs today!
Give me a call at (814) 343-5444 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Philipsburg, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Pennsylvania residents.
Subject to restrictions.
- August 26, 2019Rating 5.0Very informative on all insurance questions we had,came to our home three times !
- August 4, 2019Rating 5.0It has been great working with Drew. He did a wonderful job setting up the policies that we needed. We look forward to working with him in the future.
- July 22, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent!!!
- April 10, 2019Rating 5.0Great experience cut my payment in half. Andrew is awesome and helped me quick and painless. Very happy!
- March 31, 2019Rating 5.0very friendly and i am glad i picked them for my insurance
- December 1, 2018Rating 5.0Mr. Tocimak was great to work with through the entire process. He provided me with a clear understanding of my coverage for both my auto and home.
- October 20, 2018Rating 5.0We had a very good experience with Mr. Tocimak. He was very nice, very informative and provided pricing for additional insurance options. We feel he provided excellent customer service. Thank you.
- September 16, 2018Rating 5.0Great agent and staff!
- May 21, 2018Rating 5.0Andrew explained every aspect of our coverage and made the review and acceptance extremely simple. His staff is very educated and a pleasure to deal with as well. We are very happy to have made the switch and will gladly refer people to give him a chance to see what he can do for them. We were very pleased with the cost and the amount of coverage we now have. He also did a policy for my mother and she was extremely pleased with better coverage and almost half the cost of what she did have.
- May 4, 2018Rating 5.0Working with Shari and Drew was great. Very easy, quick, seamless.