Farmers Insurance Agent in North Wales, PA
Daniel KimAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in North Wales, Pennsylvania, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance, life insurance, and financial services*.
During the week and on weekends I have volunteered to coach my son's flag football teams. I enjoy coaching and teaching the skills of football to the young kids. I also volunteer through my church in serving individuals and families in need. Some of the projects we've done are passing out backpacks and school supplies, neighborhood beautification, serving at Manna On Main, etc.
Give me a call at (215) 352-5566 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Korean
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
Action Karate North Wales - Are you looking for a fun and exciting way to achieve your fitness goals while learning how to protect yourself?
We focus on the personal development aspect of martial arts, not just self-defense moves. Our instructors are all certified black belts, qualified and professionally trained to teach martial arts. Our facility is always clean and features a viewing area for parents, as well as matted floors throughout.
Manna on Main Street
Manna on Main Street is committed to ending hunger in the North Penn region by providing food, fulfilling social service and education needs, and conducting community outreach. Through a food pantry and soup kitchen, emergency financial aid, counseling and referrals, and education opportunities, we serve those in need with the hope "that everyone might be fed."
- Spending time with family
- Coaching kids' sports teams
- Volunteering at local nonprofit organizations
- Working out
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 8, 2020Rating 5.0Quick response, excellent service, all needs resolved, thank you!
- June 11, 2020Rating 5.0Best agent always there to answer my questions. He also gets back to me very quickly. Always nice and never makes me feel unimportant. Great service always
- January 19, 2020Rating 5.0Very responsive and helpful.Response from DanielJanuary 21, 2020Thank you for your positive response!
- January 11, 2020Rating 4.0very helpfulResponse from DanielJanuary 21, 2020Thanks for your response!
- November 4, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful and professional. Answered all my questions and got my policy active within minutes. Recommend.Response from DanielNovember 4, 2019Thank you for your response!
- July 2, 2019Rating 5.0Dan is a ROCK STAR, we love him!!!Response from DanielJuly 5, 2019Thanks for the positive review.
- April 18, 2019Rating 5.0Dan was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions...we are very happy to have picked him and Farmers for our insurance needs...Response from DanielApril 18, 2019Thank you for the nice review.
- September 1, 2018Rating 5.0professonal and honest.
He did amazing job and very helpful .
- May 22, 2018Rating 5.0Helpful, knew what he was doing and friendly.
- May 16, 2018Rating 5.0My experience was amazing, very pleased with the service and more pleased with the premium prices. I thank you for your advice and help. You made this transition very easy.
- March 29, 2018Rating 5.0Got it done efficiently
- March 25, 2018Rating 5.0Daniel was very easy to work & talk with - I felt at ease with his professionalism. Judy
- March 19, 2018Rating 5.0Dan answered all of our questions and gave us additional information.
- March 11, 2018Rating 5.0Daniel was extremely helpful and prompt in response. A genuine pleasure to work with.