Farmers Insurance Agent in Meadville, PA
Eric Bowen BrockmanAbout Me
I'm Eric Brockman, your local Farmers® insurance agent in Meadville, PA. With over 30 years of insurance industry experience, I have the insurance knowledge needed to help you fully understand your coverage options - whether that's auto, home, business, life insurance, and more.
Having lived in Meadville for over 30 years, I am proud to say that I am very involved in our local community and love to give back to local theatre and arts programs. I also bring a very family-oriented approach to my agency, and I proudly work together with my son Eli in our agency office. My goal is to make sure that every family in Meadville are able to protect the things that they cherish the most.
Come by to see me sometime! I'm located in downtown Meadville, right next to the historic Academy Theatre on Chestnut St. I'd love the chance to sit down with you to discuss your insurance coverage today.
Give me a call at (814) 807-1188 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Meadville, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Pennsylvania residents.
The Brockman Agency will send a bouquet of flowers from Cobblestone Cottage on your behalf to the winning location next month.
Tell us the reason for your nomination.
If you are a local business and would like to join our initiative, please
We would love to have your support.
Academy Theatre's Mission:
To be a recognized center for the performing arts in Northwest Pennsylvania, and an integral part of the regional arts community.
To perform in a fully functioning, comfortable and historically faithful facility.
To develop artistic appreciation and serve the cultural, social and educational needs of an expanding audience.
French Creek Valley Conservancy
he French Creek Valley Conservancy is a private 501(c)3 non-profit land trust dedicated to maintaining and enhancing the exceptional water quality, natural habitat, biological diversity and recreational opportunities of the French Creek Watershed in Northwest Pennsylvania. We are nationally accredited through the Land Trust Alliance (LTA). Our work in land protection, stewardship, education and community outreach is supported by our members, donors and partners. Our small staff is guided by a Board of Directors comprised of concerned citizens who value the watershed.
Meadville Council On The Arts
Organized originally as a grassroots effort by a fledgling group of local artists to provide a showcase for the arts, MCA has evolved into an active, diverse arts center committed to a better quality of life for all. These men and women came from Allegheny College and the surrounding Meadville area. They had a dream to offer a home to budding and established artists in which they could hone their artistic abilities.
Once a raw attic space, MCA has since been able to provide community members with an abundance of resources involving the arts as it has sprouted and grown from its humble beginning. Today, the walls of Meadville Council on the Arts are lined with memorabilia and signifies of community building in Meadville through the arts.
Located on the 2nd floor of the historic Meadville Market House, MCA houses an art gallery, a theatre/performance space, and art and dance studios offering exhibits, concerts, readings, lectures, workshops, & classes. MCA continues to change and evolve, with new and exciting programs, gallery events, fundraisers, classes, and more.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- October 20, 2020Rating 5.0Personable and helpful
- October 19, 2020Rating 5.0was very caring made getting insurance on our home easy without stress .answered all our question an took the time to explain all the information an what to expect an do on our end .
- October 16, 2020Rating 5.0Top notch agent
- October 2, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful. Got me savings and better coverage. Wonderful to work with. Prompt service. Thanks . Hope to do more business with you. Richard .
- August 16, 2020Rating 5.0Great customer service!!
- July 31, 2020Rating 5.0Eric has always responded in a timely manner. When purchasing a new home, he walked me through the new policy item by item which I truly appreciated. He also was proactive in giving me information regarding our former home's policy.
- June 18, 2020Rating 5.0Eric is wonderful person who spends that extra minute to talk with you and help get you the right coverage. I highly recommend.
- March 1, 2020Rating 5.0Great experience and couldn’t be more happier with this kind of service
- February 2, 2020Rating 5.0prompt service and explained the policy options clearly
- January 22, 2020Rating 5.0Easy to work with, friendly, knowledgable about products and costs. Process was easy and my agent made it even easier. Would and will recommend him.
- November 7, 2019Rating 5.0It was great Eric explained everything I needed to know about my insurance
- October 14, 2019Rating 4.0We love dealing with your company, always considerate and prompt
- September 24, 2019Rating 5.0Eric was very personable and did a great job of explaining the coverage provided and got everything set to go even thought it was late on a Friday afternoon.
- September 18, 2019Rating 5.0Eric was able to get me the coverage I needed quickly. He didn't balk at my urgent deadline, he simply made it happen! Eric is great to work with. I chose him because he his a strong supporter of our community, especially arts and culture. So glad we have Eric here in Meadville!
- July 13, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you!
- May 9, 2019Rating 5.0Eric you went above and beyond helping us understand what we needed and working with us to get the insurance we need at a price we can afford. Thank you amen and RuthAnn.
- March 21, 2019Rating 5.0Great job at getting everything all started.
- March 10, 2019Rating 5.0Eli Brockman was the direct agent I dealt with. I’ve known his for a long time, great guy, I would recommend him to anyone who asked. It’s always nice to have a hometown agent but Eli goes above and beyond the required level of service, I was able to rearrange appointments last minute, he explained in detail things I didn’t understand, and expertly handled my transition from one provider to the other.
- March 8, 2019Rating 5.0Easy and affordable agents
- February 14, 2019Rating 5.0Very inviting and very knowledgeable about insurance. Eric explained all of the coverages and what they ment. Highly helpful.