Farmers Insurance Agent in Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Katherine BolekyAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent of 7+ years, I help customers like you in the Pittsburgh area identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. I've worked to make this process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. We will work together to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance, motorcycle, ATV, RV, Landlord Property, Flood, Mine Subsidence and much more!
Give me a call at (412) 458-4298 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Mc Kees Rocks, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Pennsylvania residents.
Super Duper Carpet & Duct Cleaning
I've worked with Kevin for over a year now, there is no one I would recommend more to get the job done right! Servicing Pittsburgh and the surrounding area.
Stone Connection Granite & Cabinetry LLC
Charlie runs a 5 star operation! They offer quality product and the best price in the Pittsburgh area. Charlie and his crew take pride in their craftsmanship...and it shows!
The great people that run this business take pride in what they do. They are very knowledgeable in professional therapeutic massage. They have years of experience in customizing massage for their clients.
They offer many types of massage, as well as other face and body treatments.
My agency is active and supports community events in the Robinson Township area. Meet me during the Robinson summer events and at the amazing Autumn Festival in September! Just by click below to view the calendar!
PWS LD-03 10/17
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 3, 2020Rating 5.0Very satisfied
- June 5, 2020Rating 5.0Kathy has done an excellent job of meeting our insurance needs. She took the time to hear our concerns, answer our questions and develop a plan that was right for us at a much better cost than what we had been paying!
- February 6, 2020Rating 5.0Kathi is a very competent agent! She is very accessible, and conscientious. It’s so nice to finally have an insurance agent who cares, and goes above and behind for the client.
I highly recommend her!!
- January 27, 2020Rating 5.0Quick responses and attentive to details!
- December 6, 2019Rating 5.0Katherine is awesome! She is sincere, helpful and very knowledgeable!
- November 23, 2019Rating 5.0She was amazing couldn't ask for a better agent! Wonderful experience.
- November 10, 2019Rating 5.0She was great , explained every thing to me so i under stood what i was buying , i had a great experience
- November 1, 2019Rating 5.0She's always a tremendous help to me in all situations and always quick to respond. Thanks 😊 Ms Kathy
- June 26, 2019Rating 5.0Fantastic service and response times! Kathy never says no and will do anything she can to help, even going out of the norm to try and find an answer. Agent for lifeResponse from KatherineJune 26, 2019Frank,
I truly appreciate the awesome review. It made my day!!
- March 8, 2019Rating 5.0Katherine was very professional in her dealings with me on the insurance that I purchased. She was able to give me better coverage for less money.
JoeResponse from KatherineMay 8, 2019Thanks Joe!! I truly Appreciate it!
- February 8, 2019Rating 5.0Kathi has quickly become my preferred agent. She goes out of her way to help you find the best insurance for your needs without being even remotely pushy. I pick through the details to stay well informed. There have been no "dumb questions" as I have experienced elsewhere. She is happy to accommodate any revisions/questions/concerns that you may have. I have never been left waiting and wondering. It's great to find someone that takes the hassle out of the insurance buying process.Response from KatherineMay 8, 2019Hi Alysia,
I super appreciate your 5 star review. Thanks for making me standout!
I look forward to helping you with all your future insurance needs.
- January 6, 2019Rating 5.0Kathy us the best agent a person can have, she will do anything to make sure her clients are happy.
- October 18, 2018Rating 5.0Katherine answered all of my questions and handled my new account over the phone and email. It was quick and priced right. Thank you!
- July 28, 2018Rating 5.0I was Referred by a Fireman First Responder.
Kathi wields a power of product knowledge and understanding that puts you at ease the moment you meet her. As in independent agent she has the ability to shop for the best coverages and or the lowest prices. I think you will like her... a lot.
- July 23, 2018Rating 5.0My experience with Kathi, from the initial contact and quotation through the final binding of my policies, was incredible. Her level of professionalism and knowledge was exceptional. She far exceeded all of my expectations and requirements.
- April 19, 2018Rating 5.0Kathi is great, very responsive and professional, I highly recomend her!
- March 29, 2018Rating 5.0Our experience with our Farmers Agent, Katherine Boleky, was flawless. She guided us through this replacement process from beginning to end and saved us a substantial amount of money annually. I highly recommend Farmers and Kathi as your agent.
- March 29, 2018Rating 5.0Katherine Boleky was thorough and very knowledgeable. She tailored my policies to suit my needs. I immediately felt confident that I was in good hands.
- February 17, 2018Rating 5.0it's all good!