Skip to content
Return to nav
Photo of Ed Guie

Ed Guie

Farmers Insurance Agent in Lafayette Hill, PA
Call MeCall Me

Contact Info


462 Germantown Pike
Ste 4
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444

Get Directions

Phone Numbers

(610) 832-1400(610) 832-1400
(610) 832-6200

Office Hours

Day of the WeekHours
Mon:8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Tue:8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Wed:8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Thu:8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri:8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturdays by Appointment
Contact me

Farmers Insurance Agent in Lafayette Hill, PA

Ed Guie
About Me

Born and raised in Pennsylvania, I'm proud to serve as your local Farmers® agent in Lafayette Hill, PA. I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I live in Plymouth Meeting with my wife and 3 kids. I am a proud supporter of the Colonial Schools District.

With 30 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and expertise to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, renters, condominium insurance and more. Stop by my office today to get started!

Give me a call at (610) 832-1400 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Languages Spoken: English

Years of Experience

I have over 26 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.

Neighborhoods Served

Conshohocken, Roxborough, Blue Bell, Plymouth Meeting, and Philadelphia


Insurance Products Offered

Ask Me About:

Q: Can I use my rental car coverage in the event my car is in the shop for a mechanical repair?

A: You can only use your rental car coverage for either a collision or comprehensive claim.

Q: Is my rental car covered with my current policy or do I have to purchase the optional coverage that the rental car companies sell?

A: As long as you have comprehensive and
collision with Farmers® on your current car, you can use this coverage on the rented car in all 50 states.

Did you find these answers helpful? Give me a call or stop by my office with any other questions you have about auto insurance!
Q: If a tree gets blown over in my yard and doesn't make contact with the house will home insurance pay to cut the tree up and remove from my property?

A: Farmers® will pay if the tree lands on the house or if the tree blocks a driveway. However, if the tree lands anywhere else it will be considered an act of God and the expense will be on the homeowner to remove from the property.

Did you find this answer helpful? Don't hesitate to reach out about home insurance needs!
New baby? Getting married? Life Insurance can help you provide a financial safety net. Let’s discuss your life changes.

PWS LD-01 10/17
  • Colonial Soccer Coach and Sponsor
  • Plymouth ABA Coach
It is human nature to want to pay the cheapest price possible for insurance, but nothing is more important than a good agent and great claims systems in place.

I offer all my clients my personal mobile number and will take calls 7 days a week, up till 11:00 PM. No other agent offers these kind of personal contact options.
Introducing the new My Farmers - now managing your insurance is simpler and more convenient than ever. With the new look and feel, My Farmers gives you access to your insurance at your convenience, from almost any device.

We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:

- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications