Farmers Insurance Agent in Johnstown, PA
Ryan William YoungAbout Me
Throughout my career, I have always been committed to my clients. Fostering and developing relationships is the key to providing the best service possible. The reason I have retained clients for 25 years is my attention to detail and dedication to providing all of the options to help you make smarter insurance decisions. Let's sit down together to review your current coverages and ensure you are protected from all things unexpected -- whether that's through auto, home, renters, business or life insurance and more. Drop by our office today, conveniently located 1 block behind the Pizza Hut on Scalp Avenue and we can get started together!
Give me a call at (814) 269-1400 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Johnstown, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Pennsylvania residents.
Tri Star Auto Group
Great experience. Give Steve or Walt a call today!
Student-Athlete Of The Month Sponsorship!
We are proud to sponsor local student-athletes with our "Student-Athlete of the Month" program. Twice a month we donate $50 of school supplies to the winning student's teacher. Working with United Football, BMH Football, Westmont Hockey, CYUL The Valley Jay Birds Little League Team, The Laurel Highlands Education and Robotics Team and The Appalachian Elite Hockey Team, also additional High School sports programs across the area is something we are immensely proud of. If you are interested in sponsorship, give us a call!
- High School Sports
Whether you need workers compensation, key person insurance, general or professional liability, or anything else, we can work out a customized plan to meet your needs. A simple call or text helps us do our jobs in protecting you and your family.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 19, 2020Rating 5.0great!! Ryan Young was very helpful, was able to address all of my concerns.
He was extremely knowledgeableResponse from RyanSeptember 19, 2020Thank you very much. We greatly appreciate the kind words and your business. Thank you!
- August 28, 2020Rating 5.0Ryan was thorough and added value to my policies and experience. I am excited to be partnered up with Ryan and Farmers.Response from RyanAugust 28, 2020Thank you soo much. We truly appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the kind comments sir!
- August 13, 2020Rating 5.0Ryan has been amazing! Anytime we need anything or have questions, he is so quick to respond (even if it is after normal business hours.) We are working on closing on a new house and our bank even commented on how "on top of things" Ryan has been.Response from RyanAugust 13, 2020Reply
- July 16, 2020Rating 5.0Great Service!
- July 1, 2020Rating 5.0Thanks!
- May 13, 2020Rating 5.0Great job
- February 27, 2020Rating 5.0Ryan was great to deal with. He was able to explain several options and help me choose a product that was a good fit for my family. I would definitely recommend contacting Ryan for your insurance needs.Response from RyanFebruary 27, 2020Thank you so much for the kind words sir. Honestly, we truly appreciate you giving us an opportunity to work with you and your family. Thank you sir!
- February 19, 2020Rating 5.0Ryan is a good and honest guy. I need someone I can trust and Ryan is that guy. He worked around my work schedule to get all of my insurance transferred to him.
- January 9, 2020Rating 5.0Ryan was very helpful and got everything for our policy quickly and efficiently.Response from RyanFebruary 18, 2020Thank you very much sir, we truly appreciate the review. :)
- December 7, 2019Rating 5.0Wonderful!Response from RyanFebruary 18, 2020Jessica, Thank you very much for the review. We greatly appreciate it:)
- October 6, 2019Rating 5.0I had a very good experience with Ryan. He was very helpful. The reason I switched was because my sister hit a deer and I watched how smoothly they handled the situation to make it right. I would highly recommend using farmers and if from my area using Ryan.Response from RyanFebruary 18, 2020Thank you very much for the review. We greatly appreciate it:)
- April 20, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you so much for all your help, kindness and knowledge. We will Recommend you to everyone we know.
- April 3, 2019Rating 5.0Ryan did a great job setting us upResponse from RyanFebruary 18, 2020Thank you very much for the review. We greatly appreciate it:)
- March 29, 2019Rating 4.0Ryan, was very nice. He listened to what we asked and what we had to say.
In the end everything worked out Thank you, Ryan