Farmers Insurance Agent in Hallstead, PA
As your local Farmers® agent serving Susquehanna, Wayne & Bradford County, PA and Broome County, New York, I help protect people and their families from the unexpected. We like to build a relationship with each of our clients, so you can be sure that we will be easy to reach and always there for you. We will go over all your options to guarantee there are no gaps in your insurance--whether that's auto, home, renters, life, business insurance and more. Please stop by our office located next to the Dunkin Donuts for your next insurance review!
Give me a call at (570) 879-4300 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 5 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Awards and Honors
Topper Club 2014, Topper Club 2015, and Blue Vase
Susquehanna County, PA, Bradford County, PA, Wayne County, PA, Broome County, NY, and Poconos
Ask Me About:
Smart Insurance Discounts in Pennsylvania
As your local Farmers agent in Hallstead, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Pennsylvania residents.
Simplify and save with multiple policies from Farmers®
Are you currently reviewing your insurance portfolio? If so, this is a great time to consider the value and convenience of choosing Farmers for your insurance needs. Your agent can show you all your available options, and you may qualify for discounts when you purchase additional insurance policies.
Community Organizations We Sponsor
Blue Ridge Youth Soccer consists of boys and girls from the ages of 4-11, last season we had over 300 athletes participate. Our children play in two year age groups. U-6 is for ages 4 and 5; U-8 is for ages 6 and 7; U-10 is for ages 8 and 9; and U-12 is for ages 10 and 11. The deadline for age qualification is July 31st. The season runs from early July through September with all games taking place on Saturdays.
We depend on parents and volunteer coaches to help make this a rewarding experience for each child.
Owning a Small Business
PWS LD-04 10/17
- April 8, 2018Rating 5.0Extremely pleased with my insurance rate and the attentiveness of Danelle to assist me with transferring services to Farmers.
- February 24, 2018Rating 5.0Mark was excellent to work with. His response to our initial contact (& certainly subsequent contacts) was prompt and informative. We had quite a few questions and concerns. Mark addressed every issue and helped us secure the best policies for our needs at a very reasonable price. If you are looking for an Insurance agent, we can highly recommend Mark Gallagher!
- February 8, 2018Rating 5.0I was very pleased with my overall experience with Mark. He was very professional and answered all my questions.
- February 8, 2018Rating 5.0Happy to deal with local people for my insurance needs. Friendly and Knowledgable
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0Very pleasant . Mark explained everything in detail to be sure we understood all options. Would recommend him to everyone .Response from MarkFebruary 14, 2018Thank you Barbara, we really appreciate your business. Please reach out to us if you need anything.