Farmers Insurance Agent in Glen Mills, PA
Mary Patricia LynamAbout Me
At the Lynam Agency, you can expect prompt and professional service with a personal touch. We simply and clearly present options for auto, home, business, life insurance, and more.
Our no-obligation free insurance review can expose gaps in your coverage, and we will offer suggestions and explain your policy options. We will make sure you know what you need and why. You are much more than a policy to us and we welcome the opportunity to answer all of your insurance questions.
We are here to help protect you, your family, and your assets from all the unexpected things in life. Let's talk so you can have the peace of mind knowing that you're protected when it matters most.
Give me a call at (610) 717-3950 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Hair Trends Salon
I am proud to support excellent local businesses like Hair Trends Salon. If you're looking for coverage for your business, feel free to give me a call today and we can discuss all of your options.
Women's Business Connection
I am proud to be a member of the WBC and work with locally owned and operated businesses run by women! Tremendous progress continues to be made by the WBC to keep its members active in the community and with each other. Our members include dynamic local businesswomen and entrepreneurs. Join, and watch WBC members continue to grow as leaders in their communities.
St. Thomas The Apostle School
Farmers® commitment to education through the Affinity Marketing Program allows my agency to donate school supplies on a monthly basis.
Proud Library Supporter
I am proud to support our local libraries, having served as the President of the Delaware County Library System. I am currently serving on the library foundation of Deleware County and the Rachel Kohl Development Council.
Subject to restrictions.
PWS LD-02 10/17
- April 26, 2020Rating 5.0Phenomenal agent. No one is better than Mary Pat Lynam!
- August 25, 2019Rating 5.0Mary Pat was absolutely wonderful and very informative.
- August 17, 2019Rating 5.0Very friendly. Mary Pat took the time and attention to help me insure my new property. Will be using again for any future property or auto insurance.Response from Mary PatriciaAugust 28, 2019Steve - thanks so much for your review. You were a pleasure to work with and thanks to Sandie Rowles of ReMax Town and Country for the referral!
- August 4, 2019Rating 5.0She was very fast to respond, and super helpful.
- June 12, 2019Rating 5.0Mary Pat Lynam and Katherine Fritz make the Glen Mills Farmers office an absolute JOY to patronize! They are professional, courteous, organized, and extremely knowledgeable. As someone who doesn't love to think about insurance on a regular basis, I feel confident and reassured that they are always looking out for my best interests!
- June 6, 2019Rating 5.0Mary Pat was excellent to work with. She answered all my questions with knowledge and pleasantness.
You have a great agent in Mary Pat.
- April 3, 2019Rating 5.0Mary Pat was very professional and accommodating. She always responded to our questions promptly. She explained everything in a way we could understand. I could tell she really had our best interests in mind.Response from Mary PatriciaApril 24, 2019Thank you Linda! It was a pleasure working with you - love when I can both save you money and improve your coverage! Welcome to Farmers!
- March 30, 2019Rating 5.0Mary Pat does a great job explaining coverage options and pricing. You can tell she really cares about making sure you not only get the right coverage, but that she can save you money while doing it.Response from Mary PatriciaApril 24, 2019Much appreciated Michelle! I do take my role as agent seriously and try hard to match your needs and budget. So glad we were able to work together. Welcome to Farmers!
- January 16, 2019Rating 5.0The best agent I have ever had. She is so attentive, pleasant to work with and very knowledgeable. She is quick to get back to you & she truly cares about her customers. I recommend everyone to her!Response from Mary PatriciaApril 24, 2019Margaret - wow - such nice compliments! I enjoy my clients and work hard to provide professional service with a personal touch. So glad you chose to work with me and Farmers!
- December 5, 2018Rating 5.0Mary Pat was very helpful in explaining different aspects of the insurance quotes. She gave me a couple of different means to obtain insurance. I left her office knowing I was in good hands and any questions or concerns I could contact her.Response from Mary PatriciaApril 24, 2019Linda - thank you for taking the time to leave a review - especially such a positive one! I try to educate, provide options, and get to know my clients so I can offer appropriated products at the best price. Thanks again and so much!
- September 13, 2018Rating 5.0I had a very positive experience. Mary Pat was knowledgeable about the products she was selling. She explained the different policies and the different options within each policy very thoroughly. She was very polite and courteous each time I spoke with her.Response from Mary PatriciaApril 24, 2019Ron - it took us a bit but Farmers is now your carrier at a lower price and with much better coverage. A win-win. Thanks!