Farmers Insurance Agent in Fairless Hills, PA
My name is Paul Burns and I was born and raised in Bucks County, specifically Levittown. I attended Holy Ghost Prep Catholic High School (Bensalem, PA) and Cushing Academy Prep School (Ashburnham, MA), where I played varsity ice hockey all 4 years. I continued my education and ice hockey career at Trinity College (Hartford, CT) where I received a Bachelors Degree in History and won a National Championship in 2015.
As your local Farmers® agent in Fairless Hills, PA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (267) 788-9746 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 2 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
BA, History, Trinity College and Holy Ghost Prep Catholic High School & Cushing Academy Prep School
New Hope, Richboro, Langhorne, Levittown, and Yardley
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Add Home Insurance to Your Farmers® Coverage
Local Businesses | Support Near Fairless Hills
Take Farmers® Insurance on Your Next Adventure
My Hobbies and Favorite Activities
Add Auto Insurance to Your Farmers® Coverage
Is It Time to Think about Life Insurance?
PWS LD-02 10/17
- February 25, 2018Rating 5.0CLEAR AND PRECISE, KNOWLEDGABLE AND HELPFUL. HIS LOCATION IS 5 MIN. FROM MY HOME, VERY CONVENIENT.
- February 15, 2018Rating 5.0My experience with Paul Burns was fantastic. His knowledge of Insurance products was extensive, his service was exemplary and very timely, and the entire process of gaining insurance was flawless. I’d recommend Paul to anyone who needs assistance!
- February 9, 2018Rating 5.0Quick and easy. Would definitely recommend.
- February 1, 2018Rating 5.0Very nice & helpful
- January 19, 2018Rating 5.0Great customer service skills.
- January 11, 2018Rating 5.0thank you for your time and patience.
- December 31, 2017Rating 5.0Very helpful, extremely easy to get a quote. Also was able to compare my policies. It was extremely helpful.
- November 11, 2017Rating 5.0Great guy, knows his business, very smooth process.