Farmers Insurance Agent in Ephrata, PA
Scott Bradley SchrumSchrum Agency IncAbout Me
We are Lancaster & Berks county’s Premier Insurance Agency. The Schrum Agency is an independently owned small business by a 7th Generation Lancaster Family. As such, everyone who walks through our doors is treated as family. We do not save everyone money, but our goal is to make sure that you understand you options so you can select the coverage that fits your family’s current needs. Give us a call and we will be happy to answer any questions about your home, auto, life¹, business, and more.
Give me a call at (717) 229-7999 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Ephrata, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Pennsylvania residents.
Are you currently reviewing your insurance portfolio? If so, this is a great time to consider the value and convenience of choosing Farmers for your insurance needs. Your agent can show you all your available options, and you may qualify for discounts when you purchase additional insurance policies.Contact me
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
Pet Insurance provides coverage when your pet needs medical care for unexpected accidents, illnesses, emergency care and every day conditions as well as provides optional coverage for routine and preventative care.
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
- September 13, 2019Rating 5.0Great job from Scott in a sticky situation
- August 27, 2019Rating 5.0Great service and feedback
- August 19, 2019Rating 5.0Very responsive. Needed a quote, Scott and James provided options quickly.
- July 25, 2019Rating 5.0Awsome people!
- June 13, 2019Rating 5.0Great agent, very helpful.
- February 13, 2019Rating 5.0Good job.
- February 12, 2019Rating 5.0I was very pleased to find that I received a quick response to my inquiry. Upon contacting Ian Ray I was even more pleased. He explained the steps he would be taking to provide me with the best Insurance company to suit my needs. And that is exactly what he did. He called me back the same day. Considering that I do work long hours, like many people, the time I can spend on taking care of my home affairs is very limited. Ian made it easy for me to find the answers I need. Thank you
- January 7, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful.
- December 9, 2018Rating 5.0It was a good experience. James the agent called about a car insurance, but we end up going with a home insurance. James was professional and followed up multiple times just to make sure things are going smooth. Happy with a service and looking forward to working in the future.
- October 8, 2018Rating 5.0Scott is very professional, experienced, knowledgeable, efficient, responsive, friendly, and very keen to customer's needs. Thanks, Scott, for helping me out in my insurance needs.
- June 7, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent working with Iain to provide a complete auto and homeowners policy package
- May 11, 2018Rating 5.0always very knowledgeable and responsive
- March 21, 2018Rating 4.0No comments at this time. Everything was satisfactory with the agent as to explaining
the various parts of the insurance coverage.
- January 6, 2018Rating 5.0James Darrenkamp was very helpful and knowledgeable. He got me a good plan at a good price.
- January 5, 2018Rating 5.0VER HELPFUL WHEN NEEDED
- December 14, 2017Rating 5.0The experience was great and fast. I got a great quote and received my new insurance cards and policy in under an hour
- November 10, 2017Rating 5.0very pleased the way I was talked to and the way farmers was explaind to me ,