Farmers Insurance Agent in Dresher, PA
Jennifer GregorskiAbout Me
As a lifelong Pennsylvania resident, I'm proud to serve Dresher as your local Farmers® agent. At my agency, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and ensuring each client is educated on the coverage options to suit their specific needs.
Located in the Dresher Shopping Center, right next to George's Market, my agency will ensure this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution. I have the knowledge and skill-set to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's home, life, business and more.
We have recently added two new services for our clients, Real Estate and Notary for our clients.
Give me a call at (215) 259-5007 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
- Gardening/Home Improvement
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
- February 12, 2020Rating 5.0I walked in and met Michele and she helped me with everything that I needed for my apartment insurance. Great experience
- November 11, 2019Rating 5.0Members of your agent have been very informative and helpful.
- October 17, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional,knowledgeable and
- March 21, 2019Rating 5.0Michele was extremely helpful and patient! We appreciate all of her help!
- January 23, 2019Rating 5.0She was always positive and was able to help in meeting our needs.
- November 24, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent service, very attentive to customer needs, makes it so easy to sign up with Farmers
- August 23, 2018Rating 5.0Michele Harkins and Jennifer are extremely diligent, courteous, and professional. They are fabulous ambassadors for Farmers.Response from JenniferAugust 23, 2018Thank you!
- July 23, 2018Rating 5.0Michele was super helpful in explaining the coverage options offered as well as compared to the standards and other premium choices available. Great customer service!Response from JenniferJuly 23, 2018I'm so happy to hear that. Thank you for choosing Farmers.