Farmers Insurance Agent in Downingtown, PA
As a resident of Downingtown, PA, I'm proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® Agent. At my agency, we specialize in offering car, home, business insurance, and more.
Prior to becoming an agent, I spent 5 and a half years in claims, handling car, home, and liability claims. This experience gives me a vast knowledge to help my clients understand the claims process more clearly.
At my agency, we don't mind holding your hand through the insurance process. I decided to become an agent because I feel that I am able to go the extra mile with my customer service skills. While determining your coverages, I will make sure that everything is done correctly, from start to finish.
Having a family of my own and being involved here in the Downingtown Community, I bring a family-oriented approach to insurance.
We help people protect what they can't afford to lose with insurance.
Give me a call at (610) 590-4181 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 6 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Awards and Honors
Coatesville, West Chester, Malvern, Exton, and Glenmoore
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Why You Need Farmers Home Insurance Policy
To start a conversation about the future protection of your home, give me a call at (610) 590-4181.
Is It Time to Review Your Life Insurance Policy?
PWS LD-01 10/17
The Future of Your Small Business
PWS BLI 9/16
Manufactured and Vacant Home Insurance
That’s why Farmers Mobile and Manufactured Home insurance provides specialized coverage, designed specifically for the mobile home owner, that:
- Covers most direct, sudden, and accidental incidents unless excluded in the policy.
- Includes liability coverage for you if you’re legally responsible for an accident.
- Offers other coverage options to customize your policy.
Additionally, the Farmers Vacant Home Program offers specialized coverage developed for the unique insurance situation of vacant homes and their owners.
Farmers Friendly Review Service
As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
- April 11, 2018Rating 5.0Steve was cool. Helpful and patient. With my schedule, Steve was a great fit
- March 4, 2018Rating 5.0Kandyce and Steven Brown are both excellent and helpful agents.
- February 16, 2018Rating 5.0Steven has been quick to respond, has the answers to my questions, and has given me good guidance on determining what I need for my policies. He has made my transition to Farmers a great experience.
- February 12, 2018Rating 5.0Great communication and always has time to discuss current policy with others that exist.
- February 8, 2018Rating 5.0It's always great knowing that Steve has things handled. He is responsive, knowledgeable and efficient. He respects that I know insurance but never to the point of helping me make informed decisions. Steven doesn't waste my time, appreciates my business and is genuine in his approach. I trust him. Keep underwriting the good stuff so my rates don't go up too much. Great job Steve!
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0Always a pleasure when speaking to Steven.