Farmers Insurance Agent in Downingtown, PA
As a resident of Downingtown, PA, I'm proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® Agent. At my agency, we specialize in offering car, home, business insurance, and more.
Prior to becoming an agent, I spent 5 and a half years in claims, handling car, home, and liability claims. This experience gives me a vast knowledge to help my clients understand the claims process more clearly.
At my agency, we don't mind holding your hand through the insurance process. I decided to become an agent because I feel that I am able to go the extra mile with my customer service skills. While determining your coverages, I will make sure that everything is done correctly, from start to finish.
Having a family of my own and being involved here in the Downingtown Community, I bring a family-oriented approach to insurance.
We help people protect what they can't afford to lose with insurance.
Give me a call at (610) 590-4181 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
To start a conversation about the future protection of your home, give me a call at (610) 590-4181.
PWS LD-01 10/17
PWS BLI 9/16
That’s why Farmers Mobile and Manufactured Home insurance provides specialized coverage, designed specifically for the mobile home owner, that:
- Covers most direct, sudden, and accidental incidents unless excluded in the policy.
- Includes liability coverage for you if you’re legally responsible for an accident.
- Offers other coverage options to customize your policy.
Additionally, the Farmers Vacant Home Program offers specialized coverage developed for the unique insurance situation of vacant homes and their owners.
As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
- November 7, 2018Rating 5.0Steven was friendly and easy going, did not try to push extra coverage like some other insurance carriers.
- September 19, 2018Rating 5.0Steven is knowledgeable and professional. He answered all my questions and found policies that met all my needs.
- August 9, 2018Rating 5.0Responses are very timely, and the agent is knowledgeable regarding the products and services being offered.
- August 3, 2018Rating 5.0Agent was great, answered all my questions, and was great to work with.
- August 1, 2018Rating 5.0My experience with your company was great. Steve was very helpful with everything I needed.
- August 1, 2018Rating 5.0You are so helpful with everything. Whether it's dealing with a claim or getting us a quote, you have been there each time!
Troy and I thank you!!
- July 6, 2018Rating 5.0Steven Brown is an excellent agent. He always checks in when our policies are up for renewal and lets us know if there are any changes that need to be made.
- June 1, 2018Rating 5.0I was in the market for new insurance coverage and Steve was very helpful. He was quick to respond to my request for help and is an expert in his field. I trust Steve and will come to him with any future insurance needs.
- May 9, 2018Rating 5.0Kandyce is very prompt and thorough.
- April 22, 2018Rating 5.0Steve has consistently reviewed our policies to insure we have the proper coverage for the most economical cost. He is responsive to questions that I may have and is always available to talk with you. The location of his office is convenient to visit.
Steve is a knowledgeable professional and a regular guy.
- April 11, 2018Rating 5.0Steve was cool. Helpful and patient. With my schedule, Steve was a great fit
- March 4, 2018Rating 5.0Kandyce and Steven Brown are both excellent and helpful agents.
- February 16, 2018Rating 5.0Steven has been quick to respond, has the answers to my questions, and has given me good guidance on determining what I need for my policies. He has made my transition to Farmers a great experience.
- February 12, 2018Rating 5.0Great communication and always has time to discuss current policy with others that exist.
- February 8, 2018Rating 5.0It's always great knowing that Steve has things handled. He is responsive, knowledgeable and efficient. He respects that I know insurance but never to the point of helping me make informed decisions. Steven doesn't waste my time, appreciates my business and is genuine in his approach. I trust him. Keep underwriting the good stuff so my rates don't go up too much. Great job Steve!
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0Always a pleasure when speaking to Steven.