Farmers Insurance Agent in Cranberry Township, PA
David A Bridge, JRAbout Me
As a lifelong Pennsylvania resident, I'm proud to serve Cranberry Township, PA and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. I have the experience and expertise to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's life, home, auto, real estate investment properties, and more.
At the David Bridge Jr. Agency, we take a personable approach with our clients. We conduct an extensive consultation to gain an understanding of your current situation. This helps us to build the policy that best fits your needs! Our primary goal is to make sure that you are properly covered, so that you have peace of mind. The David Bridge Jr. Agency treats all of our clients like family, and we’re proud to support this great community. We also bleed blue and white. Go Nittany Lions!
Our office is a stone’s throw from the new Meeder farm development, behind Costco, in the Thomson Business Park. We look forward to welcoming you to our Farmers Family!
Give me a call at (724) 800-3737 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
We're proud to serve restaurant owners, service businesses, medical professionals, and other industry types throughout the area.
Commonly Asked Question:
How much coverage should I have?
As a small business owner myself, I understand the intricacies across various industries and businesses. Let's discuss the current and future plans of your business so that we can find custom-tailored solutions for you!
Call us today to learn more.
When finding the best personalized policy that works for you, there are many factors that our agency will take into consideration. As time progresses, you may start a family, buy a new car, or buy a new house.
When you gain this valuable life experience, your insurance needs evolve, as well! That's why our agency takes a personalized approach to ensure that your policy options (whether it be auto or any other policy) are up to par with your current situation.
To all residents of the great state of PA - before you get on I-79, I-76, or Route 19, talk with us today about a personalized auto policy with Farmers® Insurance!
With it, your family has options on how and how long to grieve. They can make decisions best for them.
Without enough life insurance, those decisions are made for them.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 14, 2021Rating 4.0David was informative and direct and enjoyable to speak to. I envision a good future with Farmer's with David Bridge as my agent.
- November 5, 2020Rating 5.0David was very patient and understanding of my financial situation. He took the time explain every product in depth. When he offered life insurance , it was just that. An offer. I never felt pushed or guilted into any of the policies offered. I am very happy with David as my agent. When david first called I couldnt speak with him, but I could text. He was patient, and didnt text too much, or try to call before the time I said Id be available.
100% recommend David. Excellent experience!
- September 22, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful and knowledgeable. He was patient with me and answered all my questions in full.
- September 5, 2020Rating 5.0Very personable and knowledgeable
- September 2, 2020Rating 5.0David was AMAZING!! I had just got with another insurance company and people from other competitors were calling left and right and I turned them all down until David called. He was charming, charismatic and friendly. He went over each option with me so I fully understood and got me insurance that was cheaper. I highly recommend not just FARMERS but DAVID!
- August 13, 2020Rating 5.0David was honest with pricing, accurate with coverage and efficient with establishing my new policy. I am happy to have him as my agent and Farmer's as my insurance provider.
- August 6, 2020Rating 5.0I was very upset when I call David. He was very helpful and solved my problem.
- June 21, 2020Rating 5.0Fantastic to deal with helped lower all my insurances, and and even got me better coverages on some things.
- June 15, 2020Rating 5.0Great customer service
- June 3, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent help. Answered all my questions and kept me engaged in conversation. I will call him back when it comes time to transfer my auto insurance.
- May 6, 2020Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable and friendly
- May 2, 2020Rating 4.0He was very pleasant and I felt like he actually knew what he was doing compared to other agents that I have talked to.
- April 24, 2020Rating 5.0David was very helpful and probably the reason why moved to Farmers.
- April 17, 2020Rating 5.0David was very helpful and got my started on a new plan with a reduced rate immediately. I highly recommend him and Farmers.
- April 12, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful and pleasurable experience.
- April 7, 2020Rating 5.0David was great and able to answer all of my questions. he spent time explaining my policy and each individual section, was able to help me get the same coverage I previously had with a better price!
- March 2, 2020Rating 5.0David hasn’t been a very great help with assisting me getting my insurance for my very first car. I’ve recommended him to my friends. He broke down everything to make sure I understood the ins and outs of my insurance. So far so good with my agent.
- January 27, 2020Rating 5.0Dave went and beyond. His customer service was nothing short of outstanding and his his willingness to help was extraordinary. I could not have asked for a better agent and would be hard pressed to find one. Dave is top notch.
- January 10, 2020Rating 5.0Dave was very helpful during my whole application process. He explained everything that was included in my quote and he was also very quick to respond to all of my calls and emails!
- September 21, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent.