Farmers Insurance Agent in Chester Springs, PA
Matthew E McCarterAbout Me
As a lifelong resident of Pennsylvania, I am proud to represent Chester Springs as your local Farmers® agent. Throughout my 24 years of industry experience, I have always focused on providing my clients with clear and understandable resources on finding the right insurance coverage.
Let me help lay out all of your options for auto, home, life, business insurance, and financial services. At the McCarter Agency, we place customer education above all else. Let's get to work and give you the peace of mind you're protected today as well as in the future.
Give me a call at (610) 495-3333 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
1. A full time student, and
2. The school academic records for the previous school semester or quarter (or comparable segment) show the student:
•Ranked scholastically in the upper 20% of his or her class, or
•Had a grade point average of “B” or better for the immediately preceding term or cumulative in schools designating grades by letter (no grade below “B” if such systems cannot be averaged), or
•Had an average of at least 3.0 for immediately preceding term or cumulative for all subjects combined in a school using numerical (4, 3, 2 and 1) grade points, or
•Was included in the “Dean’s List”, the “Honor Roll” or similar list in a school maintaining such a list designating scholastic achievement.
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
Give us a call at 610-495-3333 to set up your review.
To help protect your hard earned assets, you maintain liability coverage with property insurance like auto and homeowners. These policies have limits though, and with increasing frequency, lawsuit awards are exceeding these limits. That’s where Farmers Personal Liability Umbrella insurance comes in.
An umbrella policy is an extra layer of liability coverage, designed to go above and beyond the coverage of your other insurance policies. If you’re ever sued for damages, and the verdict exceeds even the highest limits on your existing property coverage, an umbrella policy kicks in to cover the additional expenses so you don’t have to put your savings, your home, and your business at risk.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 25, 2020Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable. Discussed all aspects of the policy thoroughly. Answered all questions.
- August 22, 2020Rating 5.0Matt is the best. Extremely professional and polite, really wants what is best for his customers!
- July 28, 2020Rating 5.0Matt is extremely kind and answered all of my questions. He was timely in getting my policy out and a pleasure to work with! Thanks again!
- June 6, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent - we have been with Matt prior to getting Farmers and have no thoughts of changing either<
- March 7, 2020Rating 5.0Great service
- October 18, 2019Rating 5.0Matt was awesome. He reviewed our policies and helped us update to policies both home and auto that provided the coverages we needed! I would highly recommend his services.
- October 13, 2019Rating 2.0Most time I can not get answer from phone call
- September 22, 2019Rating 5.0I've been pleased with the service and caring we've received from M. McCarter/Farmers insurance. Would recommend them to friends.
- August 21, 2019Rating 5.0I have been working with Michael Hoopes. He has been very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Information has been sent in a timely manner. I am extremely pleased with the service Mr. Hoopes has provided.
- July 22, 2019Rating 5.0Michael did a great job explaining the policy and gave me all the info I needed to make my decision to go with Farmers.
- July 20, 2019Rating 5.0Good job, very professional , returned phone calls, well organized and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to my friends and family.
- July 13, 2019Rating 5.0Proactively contacted me to save money on my home owners policy. They made it quick and easy to save money!
- May 28, 2019Rating 5.0It was really good information and good coverage.
- May 24, 2019Rating 5.0I have experienced top quality service since switching my home and auto insurance to Farmers Insurance. Every effort has been made to alert me to opportunities to save money on my policies, answer any questions and keep me updated on changes to my policies.
- May 5, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful and fully explained everything.
- May 2, 2019Rating 5.0Michael Hoops did a nice job, reviewing my policies and providing recommendations.
- April 27, 2019Rating 5.0Matthew was very easy to work with and very attentive . He and his staff answered all my questions
- March 25, 2019Rating 5.0A very simple process to switch our homeowners and auto insurance. We are away from home, so, we can't look at current insurance papers. Matthew took care of that and gave us a quote.
- March 10, 2019Rating 5.0Michael was very helpful in working out a suitable plan for me.
- January 28, 2019Rating 5.0Brianna has been great and super responsive. So for now she gets an A +.