|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tue:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wed:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thu:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Fri:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Farmers Insurance Agent in Bryn Mawr, PA
As a lifelong Pennsylvania resident, I'm proud to serve as your local Farmers® agent in Bryn Mawr, PA. Whether you're in the market for auto, home, life or business insurance, my experienced team will help assess your current coverage, and get you the policy that fits your needs!
At my agency, we strive to make it easy for our customers to find the right insurance. We will take the time and care to educate you on your options, and we are eager to help answer any questions you may have. We respond to promptly to all inquiries, whether you're in the office or giving us a call.
My team of insurance experts will go above and beyond for our customers. Our staff speaks English and Spanish, and we are happy to serve you in your native language. Our agency is conveniently located in the Garrett Hill Section of Bryn Mawr right on Conestoga Rd, so stop by today and say hello!
Give me a call at (484) 362-0900 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-04 10/17
- July 11, 2018Rating 5.0Great rep awesome to talk too. Very knowledgeable
- June 14, 2018Rating 5.0Service was Excellent especially myself being a first timer at this
- May 23, 2018Rating 5.0Justin is always very helpful and responsive to my questions. I always recommend him to my friends and family who are looking for insurance. I have most of my insurance coverage through Farmers. His staff is also always extremely helpful when I contact the office.
- May 9, 2018Rating 4.0I dealt with Ed Morrisey,who did a great job of answering many of my questions.That is why I placed my policies with Farmers.Your online information requirements are some what confusing ! , I agree to a disclaimer
- May 5, 2018Rating 5.0very intuitive and very understanding of my needs
- April 26, 2018Rating 5.0Worked with Ed. Super nice, extremely helpful.
- April 6, 2018Rating 5.0Great staff !
- March 22, 2018Rating 5.0Always professional and courteous, keep striving for perfection!
If you need caring and honest insurance agents see Justin & his team!!!
- March 14, 2018Rating 5.0I'm so glad to have a friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable insurance agent right here in the neighborhood. Looking forward to a long relationship.
- March 5, 2018Rating 5.0I was very happy with the experience. My agent was prompt in getting back to me. He was knowledgeable and informed me of available options. Getting established with Farmers was a smooth and efficient process.
- March 2, 2018Rating 5.0Justin did an excellent job helping me select a home owners insurance policy.
- February 13, 2018Rating 5.0Your agent, Bob, was very knowledgeable and caring and was also eager and forthcoming with info to address questions and concerns that l had prior and after my becoming a member.
- February 12, 2018Rating 2.0nothing special he functioned half way normal skipped a few things no big deal the real test is the service if you ever have a problem
- February 7, 2018Rating 5.0Of the three insurance companies I researched recently, Mr. Pradel provided by far the best service. He showed a concern for what is best for me, the customer.
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0Justin has been very professional and efficient. He takes his time to answer all our questions. So far, we've been pleased with the service provided. Thanks
- February 6, 2018Rating 4.0There was too much to do on line. Much of it could have been done faster in the office.